↠ C . 10

"Yong~ I'm back!" Taeyeon sang skipping into her brother's bedroom

"Yong~ I'm back!" Taeyeon sang skipping into her brother's bedroom. Without asking him she jumped onto his bed and cuddled next to him. She placing her arm around his waist and leg on his. Taeyong put his book away and giggled as the girl nuzzled into his warmth. 

"What's with you?" he asked confused by her sudden action. "Nothing, I just wanted a hug. I had a shitty day in school" her voice was muffled as her cheek was pressed against his chest. Taeyong sat up making the girl sit up as well.

"What happened?" He tucked her loose strands behind her ear. "Just a guy. He just pissed me off that's all" she grumbled hugging her pillow in annoyance. Taeyong instantly smirked at the girl causing her to gasp. 

"No- I know what your thinking and it's not like that" she denied before he could even speak a word. "Whatever you say" he raised his left eyebrow. "No seriously it's not." Taeyeon pouted slightly and hit his arm . The boy laughed and stood up. 

"Good! If you do ever like a guy you know I have to be the first to approve right?" The girl chuckled and nodding her head. Taeyong has always been the protective brother treating like the girl as a kid.

"Now get out of my room Yeon" he pointed towards his door. The girl groaned as he pushed her out of his bedroom. When she stepped into her own room she plummeted onto her bedsheets soaking into the warmth and coziness. The comfort took over senses sending her off to dreamland.

"Yeon, mum and dad are- oh-" Taeyong smiled at the sleeping girl. He slowly tip toed towards her and stroked her hair.

"Yeon~ wake up" he whispered receiving small faint murmurs, she stirred around "Yeon!" he shook her around slightly, gaining her attention more.

"whaat" her words dragged out as her slumber was pulling back in. "Wake up mum and dad are leaving. You remember right. They are leaving today for a business trip" upon hearing his words, her eyes shot open and she instantly sat up. 

"Huh.... What! OMG I forgot. Have they left?"

"No, they are still downstairs. Come lets say bye, they have to leave ok" Taeyeon jumped off and ran down the stairs not even waiting for her Taeyong who jobbed behind her. As soon a she spotted her mother at the front door. She ran into her mothers embrace.

"Do you have to leave?" Taeyeon whined. "Don't worry sweetheart. We will be back soon ok. Only 2 weeks" Taeyeon nodded and hugged her father tightly as well.

"You're really leaving me with him," Taeyeon pouted while pointing at the boy. Taeyong's eyes widened and he clicked his tongue disapprovingly while flicking her forehead. She glared at him rubbing the area.

"Taeyong-ah look after your sister well while we are off ok"

"Yes I will don't worry about her" he rolled his eyes and glanced down at the snickering girl. "Have a safe trip" he said while gently placing his hands on his sisters shoulders bringing her back towards him. The girl waved as her parents left not moving a step away from the front door until they where no where to be seen. 

"Yeon don't look too upset they will be back"

"I know but 2 weeks is still long"

"You have me" Taeyeon ran towards her brother who was comfortably sitting on the couch. "Yeah I do! Better than nothing" She replied as she laid her legs on his lap. He just chuckled at her

"Come down we need to eat" the girl made it down to the living room to see her brother watching tv with a large pizza and chicken placed on the glass table. A smile formed across the girls lips. "Don't expect to have food like this everyday. It's just today ok" Taeyeon nodded before grabbing onto a large slice.

They both watched Jumanji while engulfing the junk food. A vibrating sound interrupted Taeyong as he ate his slice of pizza. He placed his food down and walked away from the living room.

Taeyeon momentarily glanced then carried on watching the movie. A few minutes passed and Taeyong entered the living room, slouching himself onto the couch. He didn't say a word and seemed zoned out. His face was dull and pale.

"Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon waved her hand in front of him. The boy looked at the younger girl. His eyes watery but no tears broke the shield. He pursed his lips and shut his eyes tight while looking down at his trembling hands.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon repeated, her voice was shaking. "There was an accident. A aeroplane crashed. Mum and Dad were in that aeroplane"

It was like the world spun around her. Taeyeon's breath became uneven. She took heavier breaths as her lungs restricted the air. Tears lined her waterline and damped her cheeks "Y-your lying... right?" a wry chuckle left the girls lips . She couldn't believe his words.

"I'm sorry sis but it's true" Taeyeon refused to believe him. She grabbed the remote and began changing the channels to find any breaking news. He was right...

"At 8 pm today there was a plane crash for the Korean Air airlines booked on flight 372A to New York. 472 passengers died and 60 passengers are in critical conditions and require medication. Only 10 have survived. This pla-"

"Yong... mum and dad are they ok?" Taeyong faced away from the girl. "They died" The girl grabbed his shirt hitting his chest hard.

"You're lying.. They must be fine right.. They can't be dead!!" Tears uncontrollably escaped. Her heart ached and she couldn't breathe properly. Her airway was restricted and she felt dizzy. She began gasping for air looking around for her life saver, her air supply. Loosing consciousness and oxygen, her energy began to leave her body. Taeyong lightly slapped her cheeks but she didn't respond. Her breathing became unstable and she began having a panic attack.

"Yeon! Yeon... can you hear me.. Shit" Taeyong immediately ran to grab the girl's inhaler helping her access oxygen. Her hands shook as she placed them over her brother's larger hands. She took large breaths continuously and began coughing hysterically.

"Here drink some water" after taking a few gulps her heart rate and breathing rate returned to normal but her eyes closed shut. Sullen darkness took over her 

 Sullen darkness took over her