"Hyung you baked cake?" Jungkook asked while walking toward it. Following by the other two.

"It's not for you Jungkook-ah." Jin said calmly but it made Jungkook's mood darken.

"Then you made it for her?" Jungkook asked with disbelief. She already has his one brother, now another? He won't allow it.

"First I didn't made the cake. Second it's not for her." Jin said like a warning.

"Oh! Then?" Jimin asked to ease the tension between the oldest and youngest brother.

" Y/N made it, I just helped her. And... It's for Namjoon....... today is his.....birthday." He said while trailing off because of embarrassment. The same thing happened to the three also. Same emotion, same realization, same questioning.

"Oh" it was the first word by Taehyung after a deep silence.

"Then can we also join?" Jimin asked embarrassed.

"Of course!" Y/N shouted excitedly. The maknaes startled and Jin chuckled by her reaction.

"They will be in 10 minutes. Hurry up." Y/N said rushing looking at her phone.

"How do you know?" Taehyung asked in protective mode.

"Hoseok oppa texted me. He is also in this plan. Now let's hurry." She said running off to take candles. Leaving the four surprised by the new information.

That's how Namjoon arrived to a dark mansion first because Hoseok has to say Yoongi something very important. First he was on guard because of it but it turned into a mixed emotion seeing Taehyung coming with a cake and  all the others sing birthday song.

 First he was on guard because of it but it turned into a mixed emotion seeing Taehyung coming with a cake and  all the others sing birthday song

Namjoon became very emotional seeing this to that he almost tear up