Chapter 11 - Bruise

"So you're the scumbag's leader here?" you asked as you looked at the big man.

Before you knew it, four black dragons members started to attack you. It got you separated from both Hina and Takemichi as you saw Hakkai's older brother starting to punch Takemichi left and right.

Although you were busy observing Takemichi and the others, you'd still managed to KO 2/4 of the men who were once on you. Each punch the brother delivered to Takemichi made your blood boil.

"Get the hell out of my way!" You yelled as you kicked one of the guys left in the head, smashing it into the other guy left, leaving them both unconscious on the floor.

You ran towards Takemichi and stood in front of him in a defending way.

Taiju looked back at his four men Inui had sent after you, who were already out cold in only a few minutes.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Taiju asked Koko.

"He's Toman's first division captain, Takemichi Hanagaki. And she's Mikey and Draken's right-hand man as she's also a part of the 1st division. I don't know her last name, but Hakkai referred to her as (Y/n)." Koko explained.

"That guy's a captain in Toman?! You're joking, Koko!" the brother said as he started laughing.

"Even the girl's stronger than him!" He continued laughing.

You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist at the boy's comments towards Takemichi.

Taiju was now asking for Hakkai to kill Takemichi. He said to spare 'the girl' as ' we could make great use of her.'

Those words pissed you off. Who the hell said that girl would even let you lay a finger on her.

Hakkai said to excuse him and that he knew nothing of the Black Dragons. And that you were accidentally imposed in this story when you shouldn't have been.

Taiju got closer to Hakkai as he told him that he'd ordered him and it wasn't an option.

Before he could punch Yuzuha, you grabbed her, as Taiju now hit your shoulder instead of his sister.

Damn, these were nasty punches he had.

He hit you right in the nerve, you couldn't feel your left shoulder, and you won't be able to for a few more hours after the hit you'd just gotten.

"I guess she can take the blame for you," Taiju said.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me," Taiju said, looking back, staring daggers into his sister's eyes.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm glad he didn't hit you, though." You smiled at her.

"Even if you're siblings, Yuzuha's a girl, yet you didn't hesitate to try and punch her. So you beat up women too?!" Takemichi said, with a furious look on his face.

He started punching Takemichi, but you were being held by Inui and the Koko guy this time not to interfere.

"Let me go, assholes." You stared back at them.

"That's not a very pretty word women should say." The Koko idiot said as he smirked at you.

"I'll quit, Toman," Hakkai said. Your eyes widened. What?

Was he serious?!

As you were about to protest to Hakkai, to try and change his mind, your vision went black. You lost consciousness when someone hit you on a nerve right on your neck with the side of their hand. It was one of that two bastards who were holding onto you.