Chapter 7 - Toman's Uniform

Mitsuya had said to you about how he wanted you to meet him at his school. However, you weren't expecting to see Takemichi waiting at the boy's school entrance as well.

"You go to this school, Takemichi?" You said as he flinched at your sudden appearance.

"Oh! Hey (Y/n), and no, I don't. Mitsuya just called me here, but he sure is taking his sweet time." He said as he faced the school.

"How about you?" He turned his attention to you.

"Same for me here," You said, as you also looked up at the school.

"Hey, you two." A voice said.

"that voice..." Takemichi mumbled, but you caught on.

"Pehyan?!" he seemed surprised.

"who is that" You whispered to Takemichi's ear. "he's the third division vice-captain!" he whispered back.

"Wait, you go to the same school as Mitsuya?" Takemichi asked.

He nodded and brought us to the front of a classroom. He explained how Mitsuya was currently busy on the way there, so he had to come to fetch us himself.

"I just can't stand that girl," Pehyan said as 'that girl' slammed the door open.

It caught you by surprise as you jumped back, getting a jump scare from the sudden door sliding quickly open and women yelling.

"What's going on?" A familiar voice of Takemichi said.

"Leader! It's Hayashi again."

"Huh?! That's Mitsuya?!" You exclaimed in shock. Not expecting a gang member to be the president of a home ec club.

"You got a problem?" the girl who was yelling at Pehyan said as she seemed clearly offended by what you'd just said.

"Chill it, Yasuda. She didn't mean it like that. Anyways, hi there, Takemichi, and finally nice to meet you (L/n)," He said calmly, though not so convincingly.

You were shocked by how calm and collected the guy was.

"Anyways, Yasuda, I asked Pehyan to go get them for me" He smiled at her.

"You're the only delinquent, I don't hate leader!" She exclaimed.

"Leader?" Takemichi said, just as dumbfounded as always.

"Gosh, you're slow," You facepalmed.

"Hey!" He looked at you with a jokingly offended face with fake tears in the corners of his eyes.

You chuckled.

Mitsuya excused himself for a few minutes as he gave tips to some girls on how to sew or knit.

"Getting it now?" You asked Takemichi.

"yeah yeah, quit making fun of me" He did that same face again, which you smiled at again as well.

"Ok, hold on a second, guys. It'll be ready in a sec" he said as you both looked at him dumbfounded this time.

'what's ready?' Takemichi and yourself both thought.

"Wait, so what is he making anyways?" Takemichi asked for the two of you.

"Your gang uniforms," Pehyan said as if it were the most apparent thing to guess.

"Better appreciate it. Mitsuya has personally been working on both of your uniforms."

"Wow... really?" You looked at him in awe.