Chapter 5 - Important meeting

Everyone was gathered, something important was about to happen, according to Draken. Takemichi was deep down terrified, not knowing whether his meeting was going to tilt onto the good or bad side.

"The meeting will start!" Draken yelled out, as everyone's attention was now towards the staircase by them.

One figure walked up, Mikey. However, a member of Valhalla was not too far behind him. 

Gasps were head from left and right as everyone looked at the imposter who stood besides Mikey. Not too long after Chifuyu and yourself walked up.

Many more gasps were heard. Of course, they weren't for Chifuyu, but probably for you, a girl, being at a gang's meeting. And on top of that, standing above the others, besides a devision vice captain and the leader of the gang.

"who tell hell is she?"

"A Valhalla member and now a girl??"

"What is a girl doing here?"

A few would whisper from left to right. However you never really cared about what people had to say about you. 

You gave a few cold glances to those who'd whisper bad things about you, Chifuyu, or Mikey, saying he's nuts for bringing a girl into this meeting.

"Today's meeting will be a bumpy ride" Draken spoke to Takemichi to warn him.

"We're here to conclude Bloody Halloween!"

You stood there, between Mikey and Chifuyu, looking ahead, not wanting to look at other people's eyes judging you knowing you'd probably scare them again. 

"Hey, isn't that the girl who asked Kazutora to be friends?"

"Yeah you're right! Why the hell is she here."

'I knew Mikey had something important to tell me. However, why are Hanma, Chifuyu, and (Y/n) doing here...' Takemichi thought

"Bloody Halloween, Valhalla's 300 versus Toman's 150." Mikey started

"Despite an overwhelming disadvantage, each and one of you held your own and claimed victory."

He took a pause before speaking louder.

"Shuji Hanma, Vice leader of the gang we defeated has a message for us about Valhalla."

The man took a few steps.

"Shuji Hanma here, from Valhalla."

...

"Valhalla... has never had a leader."

Confused hums were heard from left and right 

"what the hell?" one said

"Valhalla is now affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang!!" he screamed out.

"what?!" The boy who Baji named Takemichi said. 

"wait, so Toman's 450 now...?!?" 

"Shit! Toman's huge!!"

"This kicks ass!"

"Toman rules!"

people yelled from left and right. 

You couldn't help but feel uneasy about everything happening. Sure you didn't know much about Toman, but you knew damn well that 300 new members into a new gang is never good news. It's just as if you'd mic 30 dogs with 100 cats. Many will never get along.

They all started chanting the gangs name as you saw the blonde boy from earlier panicking just a bit. You were curious about him. Baji never mentioned him before, yet he still had a great amount of faith in him. You can't help but wonder why.