Chapter 6 - Happy moments

You were walking down the streets of Shibuya as you spotted 3 figures, one blonde one you'd seen before, one pink one and one shorter than the others with black short hair.

'what are they..' you wondered as you walked up to them

"uh, what are you guys doin-" You were cut off by Takemichi pulling you down to sneak peak over the wall in front of you.

"(L/n) look." Takemichi pointed towards Mikey and a blond girl.

"Who's she?" you asked 

"That's Emma!" A familiar voice said. 

You looked at the pink haired girl who smiled at you brightly.

"Hey (y/n)! Long time no see!" She said as she beamed at you.

"Hina??" 

Takemichi kept looking right then left at the two girls standing besides him as he wondered how they knew each other. 

Hina caught on.

"Yuki, (y/n)'s sister, and Naoto used to be friends" she smiled calmly, reminiscing the moments she'd spend with you in the park as she'd look after her brother and you, your sister. 

"ahhh I see!" Takemichi said as it seemed a lightbulb turned on above his head as he finally understood. 

"Hi (y/n)-san" Naoto said with formality and respect.

"Oh cmon Naoto, we've been over this, just call me (y/n). That's just fine as it is." She smiled at him.

"You too Takemichi! I prefer when everyone refers to me by my first name" You said as you looked at him with determination.

"O-okay" he said as sweat drops fell from the corner of his head.

"anyway!" Hina said as she looked back at Emma and Mikey.

"There's no way Emma, who would do anything for Draken, would ever stoop to something like this!" 

"There must be some reason behind this? Isn't that right (Y/n)" 

"hmhm" You nodded quickly as you too, we're now deeply curious about this drama.

'You too (y/n)?' Naoto and Takemichi deadpanned, as they sighed, having to deal with two Hina's now.

"We're going to solve this mystery!" Hina exclaimed

"yeah!" you said

She managed to get you involved in this and to top it all off you were actually curious as well.

Hina and yourself used to be really close friends when you were little, and when Yuki was still alive. However, after Yuki's death, you two hung out a bit less. She know's about your sisters death, Naoto too. But you're glad they didn't point it out to Takemichi earlier.

You four were now staring at Emma and Mikey as she fed him desert at a cute bakery/cafe.

"Observe my dear Watsons! That look in Emma's eyes..."

...

"Those are the eyes of someone in love. I'm sure of it!". Hina exclaimed, once again.

"I see, that's so convincing." Takemichi said as he looked towards the girls chest.

You caught on and so did Hina. You both punch him in the face, one from the right and the other from the left.

"Where the hell were you looking?" Hina asked, offended.

"You have a girlfriend you idiot" You replied.

They hadn't told you officially that they were dating, however you could just tell. They reminded you of stories your parents would tell Yuki before going to bed about two young teenagers falling in love.