Chapter 8 - Back to the present (Pt.1)

Takemichi was now standing in front of Hina's apartment building.

Things had changed. Sure there were some bad news, such as Valhalla joining in with Toman, and Baji's death. However, Kazutora didn't end up dying, Mikey didn't kill him. He became the first division's captain and you were also put into the storyline. In the previous futures. Toman never mentioned to have a girl in their gang.

(Y/n) was just out of the story. However, with you in it, things must've changed as well.

++++-------++++

He was now back in the present. However things were different. This time, he didn't work at his job, and he was filled with expensive jewelry and a not so pretty haircut. 

He walked out of the building as someone called out for him.

"You're late Takemichi!" a familiar voice yet unfamiliar face said.

The boy couldn't help but wonder what the hell was going on.

"hurry up and get in" The man said as an expensive black car was waiting for Takemichi, right there.

"Hey, where are we going from here?" he said, sweat dropping in nervousness.

"Huh? The hell do you mean? We're going to your place." The man from earlier said.

"My place...?" Takemichi kept getting more and more lost by the minute.

"just like you ordered"

The boys confusion grew at its peak. Just as he ordered?! The hell did that mean?!

He tried calling Naoto. However, he didn't have his contact information anymore.

"Takemichi!" The scary man yelled as it snapped him back to reality.

"What're you staring at? We're here." 

" Ah yeah..." The boy replied

"Good afternoon sir!" Many men said as many of them bowed to Takemichi. He got terrified for life. 

No seriously. What is going on?

"You're late Takemichi."

"Yamagishi! Do your job better."

Takemichi's eyes flew open as the man who was once in the same car as him responded.

'YamagishI??! That guy... is Yamagishi?!'

The boys shock just couldn't get any worst. Not late after, he managed to realize that the men around him were all his old friends from middle school. 

What the hell is going on.

'in the future... Im successful?!?!'  The boy though.

They walked inside the building as more people bowed down to him as he was mainly shocked by the apartment he lived in. 

"answer your phone..." A familiar voice said as he turned to him.

"...Takemichi" 

'CHIFUYU?!?!?'

"Chifuyu thank god! I haven't got a clue on what's going on here." The idiotic boy said

"Huh? The hell're you talkin' about?" Chifuyu replied, in confusion.

Takemichi had a bad gut feeling but didn't really know why. Chifuyu seemed off to him. Something was different in Chifuyu.

"we got an admin meeting, let's go" He said as he started walking ahead.