Chapter -1: deep...below?

Long ago, two races ruled over the earth: humans and monsters. One day, THEY ALL VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE BECAUSE YOU KILLED THEM ALL.

                                   =)

Eyes opened. They were once the eyes of y/n. However, now they belonged to a different entity. Chara smiled. They got up and looked down at their new body. It was now their new vessel. they smiled an Eerie smile. It was full of sinister intent. they weren't used to being in a teenage body but they would manage. They walked down the path toward that lead further in the ruins and saw flowey in front of them.

Flowey: hi there! I'm flowey! Flowey the-

Chara: flower. Yeah I know flowey. Can't you recognize your best friend when you see them?

Flowey: what?! Wait...is that you Chara?!

Chara: yep. It took awhile to acquire this body but I'd say things worked out quite alright. This power is more than enough for what I have planned.

Flowey: ha! Well then, I've got an idea! I think you already know what it is though so I'll leave you to it! Just remember to increase your LOVE as you go, alright?

Chara: that won't be a problem at all~ I'll see you later flowey.

Flowey: same to you chara.

Flowey sunk into the ground just as toriel appeared. She lead Chara through the underground as she normally did and then left her to go on her errands.

Chara: finally! It's about time that old goat left. Now to get ready for when she comes back...

Chara found a toy knife and started to massacre every monster they found. they had the worst of faces as they took delight in it. They relished the feeling of driving pain into every creature they found. Soon enough, they had went through all of them and decided to go meet with toriel now.

Toriel had given chara some pie and then let them sleep in the bed that used to belong to Asriel. they woke up in the void where they and y/n would meet when they talked.

Chara: oh, Y/n~! Where are you~?

Chara then saw that y/n was chained down and weighted down by the chain balls she had summoned to keep y/n from regaining control.

Chara: so, what do you think? I'd say it's going great so far! Your body really has made my plans so much easier! And it's all thanks to-

Y/n: shut the hell up.

Chara: oh! Defiant, are we?

Y/n: what the hell did those monsters ever do to you?! Why did you kill all of them?!

Chara: for LOVE y/n. I need it to grow stronger. Couldn't you figure that out on your own?

Y/n: damn it...why...why couldn't you just let me be happy?!

Chara:...because you're a human, y/n. That's all there is to it.

Chara wakes up and quickly gets to work on her next move. They goes down to the basement of the home and tries to leave. Toriel, however, stands in her way.

Toriel: if you want to leave, prove to me how-

Toriel never got to finish what she said before chara slashed through her.

Toriel: y...you...really hate me that much?...now I see who I was truly protecting by keeping you down here...not you...but them!

Toriel took one last inhale of air, and then turned to dust. Chara proceeded and saw flowey up ahead.

Flowey: you did it! You really did it! And from the looks of things, your much stronger than when you were taking over frisk!

Chara: yeah, it looks like it'll all be smooth sailing from here. I only worry about that bone-head. But even he should-

That's when Chara winced and seemed to have gotten agitated.

Flowey: huh? Is something wrong?

Chara: still rebelling against me, huh? We'll see how far that gets you...I'm fine flowey. It's just the guy who used to own this body got a little mad when I killed toriel. Now then, I'll be on my way. I'll meet with you further up ahead, okay?

Flowey: you got it! See ya, Chara!

Flowey sunk into the ground once again and Chara opened the huge doors.

Chara:"let the genocide truly begin..."

(Happy 6th anniversary undertale

(Happy 6th anniversary undertale. See you all on the next chapter... =)