chapter 5: y/n's origins.

Y/n: shit...this can't be good...

???: I am undyne! And I shall strike you down human!

Undyne then leaps down from where she was and summoned her spear. Undyne removed her helmet, which helped y/n in knowing who he was up against.

 Undyne removed her helmet, which helped y/n in knowing who he was up against

Y/n: that is one mean-looking fish. I better be careful.

Y/n was about to run in the opposite direction when he suddenly was unable to move. He noticed that the place in his chest where his heart should be was glowing green.

Y/n: w-what's going on? Why can't I move?!

Undyne: en guarde, human!

Undyne then gave y/n half of a spear for him to use. He didn't know why until a few spears were headed his way all of a sudden. He quickly used the spear to block them all.

Y/n: "this must be the undyne that the big skeleton from earlier was talking about. If so then I might be screwed."

Undyne: alphys told me that humans were awesome...but you're just a sad little wimp!

A few more spears were headed y/n's way so he blocked those as well. He noticed that there was more than last time.

Y/n: listen, I don't want any trouble. I just need to find someone.

Undyne: oh? And who could THAT be, huh?!

Once again, more spears came in and y/n almost blocked all of them except one that hit his leg.

Y/n:"damn...those things are getting fast and more of them keep coming in..."

Undyne: you don't look so well human! Ready to surrender?!

Y/n was about to when he realized something. The glow from his chest was gone...which means...

Y/n: alright...enough fooling around. It's time for me to use my special move!

Undyne: s-special move?!

Y/n: that's right. It'll beat you for sure!

Undyne: w-what is it?!

Y/n: well, as you can see you have all that armor on you, while I have none! Meaning my speed far exceeds yours!

Undyne: W-WHAT?!

Y/n: that's right! And my move is...

Suddenly, y/n runs around undyne.

Y/n: RUNNING AWAY!!!

Undyne: WHAT?! THAT AIN'T A MOVE!!! HE'S JUST LIKE THAT PUNK FROM EARLIER!!! GET BACK HERE!!!

Y/n kept running around and trying to lose undyne. He quickly runs over and saw an electric neon sign that said "welcome to hotland!".

Y/n: THERE!! I better get-AUGH!

Y/n felt a sharp pain in his left leg from earlier when he was hit by the spear. He got back up and ignored the pain as he ran for dear life. He then saw sans resting in a hot dog stand that was set-up nearby.

Y/n: oh thank god you're here!! Wake up!! I need help!!

The skeleton, however, kept sleeping.

Y/n:...I don't have time for this.

Y/n then picked up sans.

Sans: huh? Kid? What are you-

Y/n: SANS, I CHOOSE YOU!!!

Y/n then threw sans at undyne. Undyne made a surprised face before she got knocked down by a skeletal projectile. Y/n kept running until he was in front of a building that looked to be a lab. Y/n was exhausted and the heat that the area was giving was not helping. Y/n started to sweat all over.

Y/n: "gotta find...cool air...gotta find...gotta..."

And then he fainted.

Y/n was once a normal boy with a great childhood. He had an amazing mother and father. They always cared for him and showed him the love and attention he needed. Then one day his mother fell to a fatal disease. It was just him and his father. His father seemed to be just as miserable as he was. But he did his best to raise him. Soon enough he got a new wife. What he didn't know was that this would be the worst mistake of his life. The woman seemed nice at first. She even had a son and daughter which were around y/n's age at the time. They were a little complicated at times but both of them seemed nice as well. Then, after a year and a half, his father and the woman got married and moved in. And that's when it started. Suddenly y/n's new mother had become more aggressive, and so did her children. Then y/n and his father found themselves to be the victims of abuse. Y/n's father couldn't do anything about it. He was not mentally strong enough at the moment to fight back in any way or to get a divorce. And even if he told the cops, they would simply laugh at him and say "men can't get abused" or "man up and take care of it yourself!"

It seemed like y/n was the main victim, however. The stepmother's two children made sure to ruin any chance at a social life at school for y/n and the stepmother absolutely loathed y/n for being the only thing left of y/n's previous mother, who irritated her probably due to how much of an angel she was compared to the step-mother. After 5 years of abuse, y/n couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to escape from his hellish existence. He wanted to return to his mother's loving embrace. So he climbed mount ebott. And jumped. Waiting to greet death with open arms. And that's y/n's story leading up to now...so the question is what happens next? Nothing in this life could prepare him for this. But one thing is for certain...once this is all over, y/n will be changed forever...and will never be the same he was before. And he will be filled with DEPRESSION until the end.

(Hope you liked the chapter. This one was mainly focused on y/n's backstory and who he is. Be free to tell me what you think! As always, STAY DETERMINED!!)

Filled with DEPRESSION. (Male Reader x undertale story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara