chapter 7: spider dancin

Y/n walked through hotland in a hurry. Alphys texted instructions to him whenever he got stuck. Y/n found out that there were multiple levels in hotland and there were elevators to get to them. He soon got to the 3rd floor, tired and sweaty.

Y/n: I could...really...use a break.

Y/n then caught sight of some kind of bake sale up ahead. It turned out to be selling some sweets, such as donuts and croissants.

Y/n: "finally! Some food!"

Y/n got close and saw that it was being run by some kind of spider...girl? He didn't really have a clue but by this point it was useless to question anything down here. Now that he thought about it, he'd seen a similar stand back when he was in the ruins, he'd even bought a donut at the time.

 Now that he thought about it, he'd seen a similar stand back when he was in the ruins, he'd even bought a donut at the time

???: welcome to our parlor dearie~ I'm muffet. Interested in some spider pastries?

Y/n: oh well...

Y/n looked and saw the prices of the sweets And his reaction was something like this:

Y/n: "9999G?! THIS IS A FUCK-MOTHERING SCAM!!"

Y/n had knew seen such bullshit before. He had seen enough and decided to just keep going on his journey. However, muffet kept her eyes on him. And smiled wickedly.

After some trial and error, y/n made it past a giant door that was blocking his way to the rest of hotland. Y/n then went through a cave of some sort. As he walked in, he noticed that there was a great amount of spiders and webs all across the cave. Then, he heard a voice chuckling in the dark.

???: ahuhuhuhu...did you hear what they just said?

Y/n: "hey...I've heard that voice..."

???: they said a human with baggy eyes would come through here...I heard they hate spiders...

Y/n: "is that...?

???: I heard they love to stomp on them...and to tear their legs off.

Y/n: "oh shit..."

???: I heard...

Suddenly y/n, couldn't move anymore, and he discovered that the reason why that was is because he had been wrapped in spider webs. And then, the chuckling person stepped out of the darkness.