VinCha ~ Cassano Jr.

Start from the beginning

~~~

The Geumga Family entourage goes to the hospital to see Cassano Junior. They couldn't wait until the baby was brought home. Accompanied by Vincenzo, the men watched the baby boy from behind the baby room glass window, while Cha Young was accompanied by Mrs. Kwak and Mrs. Jang who had seen the baby first. Mrs. Kwak cooks seaweed soup for her.

"Aigoo, he's so handsome," said Mr. Tak.

"He looks like you, Mr. Park Joo Hyeong," said Mr. Nam.

"That's right, especially his mouth, exactly the same as his father's," said Mr. Ahn.

"Yes, he is very handsome

"Yes, he is very handsome. I want to make him my son-in-law," said Mr. Lee.

Everyone laughed at the same time.

"Wow, your child is only 1 day old, but you will already have a daughter-in-law, Joo Hyeong-ah," Park Seok Do embraced Vincenzo.

Vincenzo nodded "I will consider it. Dal Rae is pretty and smart."

"Okay, deal! Hahaha..." Mr. Lee laughed.

"By the way, did you give him a name, Mr. Park?" Ask Mr. Cho.

"Yes, his name is Park Shi Jin."

"Wow, what a cool and charismatic name," said Larry.

Jeon Soo Nam tapped his temple, "I think I'm familiar with that name."

"Monk Jeokha helped us find the name. Thank you, Seunim," Vincenzo bowed politely to the monk.

"What does that mean, Seunim?" asked Monk Chaesin.

"Shi means man, Jin means gold, or precious treasure. So Shi Jin means a son as precious as gold."

"Whoa... that's really nice name," said everyone.

"Then does he have an Italian name too?" Ask Chef Toto.

"We haven't thought of an Italian name for him because my nationality is no longer Italian. But maybe we can give him a baptismal name using the name of the Italian Saint or Pope."

After they were satisfied to see the baby, they visited Cha Young for a while before saying goodbye to go home. Vincenzo escorted them all to the hospital lobby.

When he was about to turn back to Cha Young's room, he saw an old man who seemed quite difficult to move his wheelchair to get out of the VIP room next to Cha Young's room. He would almost hit the wall if Vincenzo didn't stop him.

"Are you all right, sir?" Ask Vincenzo.

"Ah, yeah. I'm just not used to this new wheelchair. Thank you, young man."

"Where are you going? Maybe I can accompany you."

"I just want a walk out of my boring room."

"Oh, I'll call the nurse then, because I have to get back to taking care of my wife who has just given birth."