Man in Red! Naib & The Embrace! Victor with Princess! Y/N

{Header To Be Available! }

(I'm going to need more Man in Red Official art....)

{Headcanons/Scenarios}

{Female! Y/N}

———

-Ok, where to start- Oh yes! 

-Okay- I'm pretty sure Embrace met you earlier than Man in Red.

-He was not entirely isolated, since he somehow had to get into circles of nobles for social, business, and Intel benefits.

-Embrace was fascinated by the lovely aura you bring to the ballroom since he laid his eyes on you,,,

-He couldn't detain himself from burying his gaze into your exposed, elegant back you showed... And the lovely, natural face he craved to caress gently.

-You are a gem.... A gem he desired the most.

-If he was his default, he couldn't have approached you until months pass.

-But as Embrace being Embrace, he would smoothly go around the crowd and politely greeted you with a charming smile.

-You nearly fell to his charm, especially when you got almost flustered due to his kiss on your hand lingering for a few seconds...

-Fortunately, you managed to stay professional and calm around him as you both interacted.

-After that, you somehow ended up being closed pen pals since you both lived in different lands while wanting to get in touch with one another.

-Embrace often started his letters with "my dearest gem" or "to my favorite princess",,, and ended them with "always yours, Victor Grantz {The Embrace}".

-Man in Red rarely went out of his isolated castle, but he did go out once in a while.

-He met you when he was breaking in the rooms of your castle, merely to wonder around and seeking subjects whose lives were getting shorter and shorter.

-You heard a scream coming from the room next to yours, it woke you up and still had your keeping gown. Nonetheless, you quickly got out to witness.

-That's when you caught him red handed, seeing him make a servant have a rose grow from his chest.

-You accidently tripped on something, which alerted the mysterious man and he turned around to glance at you.

-You were able to see half of his face as he turned to you, it had a white butterfly flapping its wings on where his other eye supposed to be... Pale skin and a dark, haunting look.

-You quickly looked away and walked towards the fainted servant to see if he was alright. But once you looked back to the white-haired man, he was already gone...

-After seeking medical help, you found out that the servants heart pulse was becoming more unusual and weaker. Even the rose, that was on his chest, was withering from time to time.

-Unfortunately, he became more passive and then passed away after a few weeks...

-You couldn't get the memory of that man out of your mind, as you were watching the other servants were burning the body into dust from your window.

-The servant was young... But it turned out that he had a severed, lung cancer.

-There was another night where you met the Man in Red again, he started visiting your room from the balcony almost every night.