Edgar with Tsundere! S/O

Edgar with his dear Tsundere! S/O

{Header via Official Identity V Twitter}{Gender Neutral! S/O}_____

{Gender Neutral! S/O}
_____

{Headcanons}
❤️-The moment you guys met was quite....
❤️-Huh.
❤️-And when I mean by that... Edgar is usually the one who would start an argument...
❤️-But he didn't expected for you make yourself sound like some spoiled, sassy child-
❤️-*cueing you bonking Edgar in the chin by the insult*
❤️-The first meeting began when you both bumped into each other, Edgar was about to be the first to make an angry remark and call you a "plebeian" or a "peasant".
❤️-However, once he saw that you were a fellow noble by how well-dressed you were, he quickly apologized politely.
❤️-But suddenly, you exclaimed as you huffed at him.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU FOOL!"
"...!!!!"

❤️-It was the first time he was being called a "fool". No one dared to disrespect him that way before-
❤️-And then, you both ended up arguing in the middle of the halls for hours... Great.
❤️-Other survivors knew that you would act that way to one another once you two meet.

"THAT STUPID RED BERET DOESN'T SUIT YOU-"
"WHY ARE CRITICIZING MY ATTIRE WHEN THE WHITE-DOTTED BOWS YOU WEAR ARE ALREADY TRENDLESS-"

___

"What are you doing...?"
"YOU'RE DOING THE RECIPE WRONG, IDIOT-"
"HOW WOULD I KNOW- I ONLY SPECIALIZE COOKING, NOT BAKING-"
___

❤️-However, some survivors are guessing that you two would be together somehow.
❤️-No matter how much you "loathed" each other, you both are often seeing together for an unknown reason-
❤️-Edgar couldn't stand how your pretty little mouth can hold those insensitive, unpleasant words.
❤️-He couldn't blame you, he does that to peasants and you as well-
❤️-But the way he treated you is very different from how he treated low-class people.
❤️-There were times he argued with you at the manor's garden, but he then started to serve you tea and your favorite dessert while still arguing with you... 😅
❤️-He made it look like as it's an usual activity you both do in the garden; have tea time. Emma had to set aside the gardening tools for a while to leave you love-birds alone. It didn't bother her, honestly! x'3
❤️-After years of you two bickering like an old married couple, Edgar finally confessed to you with flowers and a painting of you on Valentine's Day.
❤️-Your response was typically giving him one of your usual degrading remarks:

"T-The way you kneel is embarrassing, s-stop doing that!"
"No one is here, Y/N... 😒"

❤️-However, you seemed to accept the confession. Crossing your arms and a light blush painted on your cheeks while wearing a pouty look.
❤️-Due to your pride and persistence, you never dared to ask for anything from him. So you waited for him to find out.It took very long for Edgar to notice at first, which made you not want to talk to him for weeks.
❤️-He felt something missing when you were not around, his room became more quiet without your voice....
❤️-It made him frustrated as his canvas was intacted. He finally learned about what you wanted by remembering how you frequently gazed at the products from outside a store with your eyes glistening.
❤️-The next day, you would see a well-wrapped package that was filled with the products you craved to possess them for weeks.
❤️-Along with an apology letter from the Painter.
❤️-During your relationship, you learned that Edgar is the kind of man who wouldn't bat an eye about people's criticism, unless they are very interesting, well-structured suggestions to add in his art pieces. However, there was another side of him that he cared deep inside about what people say about him.
❤️-You were still the tsundere Edgar have met before, but you became a little bit more gentle with your words and be more open to him.
❤️-Please, don't leave him confused. He may be your lover, but he doesn't have a mind reader to know your wants and needs. 🥺
❤️-After all, he is a rookie when it comes to handling a lady's wrath-😅
___

{Scenario}
In White Day, Edgar never expected you to give him a gift in return. He was alright with having nothing but you and his art supplies-
As you were in front of him and lifting a heart-shaped box towards him, Edgar looked at you with a surprised expression.But he accepted the box and started to open the gift.
The thought of him not liking the gift made you feel more anxious surprisingly-
You usually don't mind what he thinks about your tastes, but that occasion was a very different story. You dedicated a lot of time to make those chocolates for him.
When he finished untangling the ribbons, he opened it to see chocolates with shapes of hearts, little canvases, and his face. You silently looked at him as he slowly grabbed the chocolate that looked like him. He studied its features, it made him feel bad that he was going to eat it. The chocolates look so adorable-
He then took a small bite. And after a moment, he started to cry a little. You grew very confused of why he acted like that once he tried your crooked chocolates.

"Why are you crying? Is it awful?"
"D-Don't talk rubbish to me, that... didn't taste awful..."

He finished wiping off his tears before placing the chocolate box away. Suddenly, Edgar embraced you as he attempted to hide his face on your shoulder.
Not wanting you to see him getting flustered.

"...Thank you."
"That sounds corny... But I don't care-"