Lady Truth Relationship HCs

Lady Truth! Emma Woods Relationship HCs

{Header via Identity V Official Twitter} {Gender Neutral! S/O}___

{Gender Neutral! S/O}
___

✨You got the attention and the love of a cute detective.
✨How fortunate could you get? qwq💕
✨I can imagine you and Truth living in the same house. It's not very big nor small, and it's pretty cozy and warm for cold winters.
✨You worked as a barista at a famous aesthetic cafe, Lady Truth and Mr. Inference would visit you once in a while for any intel from you or your boss.
✨Your cafe was also a center of information in your city, many customers would talk and say some kinds of sources like idiots- Like anecdotes, confessions, and someone else's schedule plans.
✨Sometimes, Truth wouldn't stop being lovey-dovey during your shift as she attempted to give you kissies on your cheeks when greeting you.
✨To save you from embarrassment by the public, Inference was there to stop her and remind her that you were also working.

"It's best to not get them out of the line, Truth."
"Aw, okay. :c"

✨There were reasons why Inference stopped her.
✨And one of them was...
✨He just felt like a third wheel when you're both around, it's annoying.
✨Once you both come back home, Truth will give you more kisses and cuddles. She won't even stop from clinging you like a koala.
✨But she'll stop if you want to got to the bathroom, of course-
✨And then goes back to clinging...-
✨Truth is often away from home because of late nights works, so she'll try her best to spend the time with you and you alone!
✨The city was big and filled with crimes and malicious people, as the possibilities of being kidnapped were high.
✨As a lover of a privileged detective, people would target you so the detectives would stop their crime investigations.
Aware of the concern, there was a day where Truth gifted you something to defend from suspicious people.
✨If you wear earrings, she would give you earrings that can pepper spray if you press a button. The invention was crafted by Truth's father.
✨If you don't wear earrings, she would give you a matching bracelet that shows your location. If it says that you're in some particular location, that may mean you're kidnapped-
✨You have no idea how Lady Truth would look once she knows you're kidnapped-

"TRUTH & INFERENCE, HANDS UP-"
"YOU'RE-"
"YOU'RE UNDER ARRESTED- D:<"

✨She wouldn't let Inference finish the sentences due to having her protective mode on....-
✨To calm her down, given her something sweet-
✨She'll be back into her happy, go-lucky self in no time once the incident ends- x'3c
✨She would insistently pay the dessert or the coffee she ordered at your cafe, no matter if your boss said that it was on the house.

"Y/N should be rewarded for their hard work at this beautiful place, I see that there are not many other employees assisting at the moment!"
———

✨Instead, If you both ever work in the same department of investigation, there would be times were you get partnered up.
✨Imagine the adventure and the things you both would find from disguising as servants to sneak in the "Lone Moon Girl's School"-
✨You were also astute, so you would agree that there were many suspicious events going on in the building.
✨You didn't often appear for the main role as you were not a professional detective, but at least is enough to see Truth more often than before.
✨There are times you're able to volunteer in some investigations with her, which included chases and shooting incidents-
✨Because of that, Truth often gets concerned for you if you ever got shot somewhere or the chase is exhausting you.
✨But she knows that you had been a detective who didn't got recruited yesterday, so she was sure that you know what to do when danger happens.
✨Yet, she always suggests that you both must not get separated when looking around the crowd-
✨Somehow, it's so easy to lost each other-
✨But she would let you separate when investigating empty buildings but she would make sure that you have a gun equipped  for self-defense as well-
✨One of her favorite hobbies was to roam around the streets with you while checking out stores.
✨She loved it when the stores were adorned with colorful, bright decors during Christmas and other memorable holidays.
✨She would often tug your hand when she gets interested in a store or finds a store that may be your liking.

"Y/N, look! A new bakery have recently opened in that corner! Can we go check their menu? Pretty please??? owo "
"Y/N Y/N! There's a shop that sells your favorites! Let's have a look and see what we can get for you! nwn"

✨I swear, Lady Truth is really similar with her default. The difference is that she's more attentive when it comes to small details and is a little more clever with deciphering puzzles.
✨Truth loves to spoil you once in a while, I can think that her love language is giving you gifts and sincere affection. úwù 💕