Victor Grantz ; "Your Flesh and Scent"

"Your Flesh & Scent" [Overlord Ghoul! Victor Grantz x Human! Reader]

(Header Source via Identity V Official Twitter)(Ghoul AU -> Fluff)(Reader's gender -> Female)(Note: Not requested, contains some gore but romantic themes at the end

(Ghoul AU -> Fluff)
(Reader's gender -> Female)
(Note: Not requested, contains some gore but romantic themes at the end.)

———

"I can't help but be seduced by the scent of your flesh from afar..."

———

Hearing cries from young voices and metal clicking from the sewers, Y/N had a presentiment that the day will be their last one.

Another day in the Prison Maria, a place where the Ghouls imprison humans. The place was for them to stay until they get sold to other Ghouls as toys, food source, or slaves.

The prison was separated into three sections: one for men, one for women, and one for children. Most families got separated, and some children were forgetting their parents and older siblings at a very young age. Mostly, men get slaughtered or devoured while women and children get sold as slaves.

However...

"The ladies have a lot of varieties in flavors, they are the best quality, the overlords stated..."

Y/N shivered at one of the guard's statement as she leaned in a corner of her cold, rusty cell. She attempted to provide herself warmth by pulling her legs closer to her chest with her pale arms, and thinking about warm food and a lovely fireplace. Her limbs and neck were firmly chained, linked with the chains other girls of her age were wearing. With each movement a human makes, they make up loud, clicking noises.

"It's been 4 months..."

Y/N whispered slowly, her throat all sore from not speaking for weeks. The cell door was slammed open, guards came out from it and started to drag the young girls by their chains and forced them to line up by their tag number. They made them enter on a building's back entrance and pushed them all recklessly to climb on a stage. Y/N lowered her head... Knowing what will happen to her.

'This is it...'
_

"Everyone, we have a special sale in this burning day!" A man with an auctioneer suit exclaimed as he emerged from the mysterious curtains. He walked across the stage with a dark grin. The lights turned on and the curtains opened to reveal the young, chained ladies.

"How much do you ladies and gentlemen want for this young lass???" The host asked in his microphone as he grabs one of the young women but the shoulder, the said girl shivered by the ghoul's touch. Other girls witnessed at they quivered in fear. Y/N looked at them all in the corner of her eyes with sympathy, tears almost threatening to fall.