Luca Balsa; "L"

"L" [Police! Luca Balsa x Mafia! Reader]

(Art Header by me)(Police/Mafia AU -> Fluff)(Reader's gender -> Female)(Note: Requested by woofahRuu

(Art Header by me)
(Police/Mafia AU -> Fluff)
(Reader's gender -> Female)
(Note: Requested by woofahRuu . Kinda struggled to put gender neutral or female- I feel like I made this one-shot like some sort of drama series-)

———

"If being this sexy is a crime, you'll be guilty as charged... Heh ;)"
———

{Second P.O.V.}
2 years before things happened, You were a baroness, the wife of an aristocrat. Your marriage was arranged, so you and your husband respected each other as friends more than a couple. Your spouse was decently known by other nobles in Italy, but he unfortunately died in his sleep for mysterious reasons... The detectives were still figuring out at that moment. You sometimes wondered if they found anything about it. However, that no longer mattered to you as you tried to cope with sleeping in an empty bed and keeping your house in good shape.

Days after his death, you found out that he left a lot of debts he made with a mafia group. The mafia was known as The Silicians. They broke in your house that night, their boss threatened you to join them to repay the debts or they'll have to kill you in the spot. You decided to choose the first choice, not willing to die you were merely in your 20's.

"Ah...?"
'An S-Tier assault? What are you planning, Big Bam? Kill me this soon?' You thought as you looked at your boss with a blank look.

You gripped on your gloved arm as you crossed your arms in concerned, you never experienced in taking a very dangerous mission. Your boss, Big Bam, usually took your beauty as advantage to complete low-rank missions. You were not a professional worker, your position was merely to get information from people as you seduce them with your 'lady charms'. You believed that you may get yourself caught by armed enemies.

You couldn't object as you see the mafia boss glaring at you, telling you in the eyes that there were no exceptions. After further instructions, you quickly started preparing everything for the night. The attack will be take place at the Gennaro ballroom, the investigation team of the mafia got plenty of intel to learn that there was a big amount of Euros stored in the building. Your task was to distract the customers and the staff with the other people from the distraction group, as the assault squad sneak in from the roof to take the loot. Big Bam's subordinates couldn't get a long with one other, they often treat each other harshly... Including you, unfortunately. At least they cooperate with you decently....

You walked pass through the people with a glass of wine, stopping by to talk to other guests and smile at them charmingly to create a facade. Everyone one was well-dressed for the occasion. You secretly count the people that were near you, until you found men with blue uniforms.