Andrew Scaring S/O unintentionally during an Argument

Andrew scaring S/O unintentionally during an argument

(Header via Official Identity V JP Twitter)(Female!S/O)———{Headcanons}💜-Having an argument with Andrew was a very rare scenario to encounter

(Female!S/O)
———
{Headcanons}
💜-Having an argument with Andrew was a very rare scenario to encounter.
💜-He was always loving and peaceful during your relationship.
💜-Tho, he would often panic, concerning your safety.
💜-Andrew wouldn't take irrelevant opinions by heart and he supported your beliefs no matter how different they are from his.
💜-He never fights back in an argument.
💜-In his childhood, he had to avoid them or stay silent as he gets bullied by other people.
💜-What was concerning in starting an argument with Andrew would usually be because Andrew was unintentionally insensitive with some topics, since he never learned how to socialize other people.
💜-Or you thought he was going out with other girls while you're, if you were not the kind of person who would cope that scenario calmly or you're often insecure if he really loves you as you love him.
💜-Or it was because you misunderstood what he meant to say, if you're a sensitive person who takes other's words by heart.
💜-If you don't take people's words by heart, congratulations!
💜-Your possibility in getting an argument with the grave keeper would be VERY less likely. You're chill and amazing! nwn
💜-If you do, that's okay!
💜-You're human and Andrew understands that. He would still love you, no matter what! uwu
💜-The reason to be scared of getting hit in an argument? The answers are valid to this question.
💜-You may have been physically abused before, or you just saw a woman being hit by her lover before, etc.
———
{Scenario}
"I-I don't get it..."Andrew was sitting on the table of the bedroom you both shared in the manor.

You were standing in front of him with a disappointed look as you wrapped your arms tightly. Tears almost threatening to fall out of your watery eyes, making Andrew looked at you in the eye with concern.

"Y-You don't get it? Andrew, I saw you with Emma. Y-You both were too near to each other-"

Andrew realized what made you upset, and slowly stood up from his chair to hold your hand. You slapped his hand away, Andrew was about to sob by your response but attempted to stay calm as he explained.

"I-I was helping Emma dig holes for her newest baby trees. S-She was trying to show me a tiny ladybug, so I had to lean to-"

Before he could finish explaining his point of view, you cut him off. Which spooked Andrew by your harsh tone. The room started to tremble as you yelled.

"YOU EVEN BLUSH EVERY TIME SHE TALKS TO YOU!"
"Y-Y/N..."
"YOU EVEN AVOIDED ME AFTER SHE SAID SOME-"
"Y/N!"

You saw Andrew's eyes widening as he lifted his hand towards you. You flinched and immediately cover your face, waiting for a hit to come.But instead of feeling pain on your skin, you felt a strong force pushing you as the sound of a glass breaking was heard behind you.
After a moment, you slowly uncovered your face from your hands and looked up to see your worried lover.

"Y-Y/N! Are you alright?! T-That vase kept trembling that I thought it will fall on you-"

You simply looked at Andrew for a moment, before looking behind you to see water and pieces of glass spreading around the red carpet. The glass noise from few seconds ago turned out to be the flower vase that fell out of the book shelves. The purple orchids Andrew gave you in your anniversary seemed to have gotten covered in the shattered glass as well.

"I... I-I-"
"Y-Y/N? Are your hurt...?"
"I-I thought you were going to hit me..."
"...H-Hit you...?"

The light-haired man you grew to love looked at you for a moment, before suddenly wrapping his arms around you as he caressed the back of your hand with his gloved hand gently. Andrew started to tremble as you felt something wet tapping on your lower cheek frequently.

...Andrew's tears.

"...I-I never want to hurt you, Y/N...!"

Andrew's grip on you was not tight, fearing to see you get shattered in pieces,  just like the same vase that almost fell you.
"I-I w-would never forgive myself if I-I ever do..."
You now realized something; He actually loved you...
The argument started merely because you thought that he was didn't love you. That's when you started to feel more guilty... Guilty for being insecure and not believing your lover's honest feelings.

"Andrew... I-I'm sorry..."
"I should be the one to say sorry, I scared you... *hic* I-I'm a monster..."
"N-No, you are not! Stop saying that o-or you are going to make me cry more..."

When you both started to feel much better from holding each other, you both quietly cleaned up the mess together. But as you helped Andrew pick up the glass particles carefully, there was one thing you were still feeling bad about.

"A-Andrew.."
"Yes...?"
"I'm sorry for yelling at you... The flowers you dedicated so much time on growing them are now neglected..."

Andrew gave you a small smile as he listened to your words, he leaned to kiss your forehead gently as he placed his hands on your shoulder to reassure you.

"D-Do not worry, my angel...
I'll give you a more beautiful one next time..."