''How did you develop them??'' Jisoo asked me 

'' well, umm we practically grew up together but there was this one time when he took a bullet for me and he almost died, the second time he got stabbed in my place. He is also someone whom I chill out with when Tae and Jimin are not around and our interests are pretty much similar, We used to bathe together when we were very young along with tae and Jimin I also help him out in hacking from time to time'' I gave them a blind answer.

after that statement everyone's eyes were fixed at me

TIMESKIP TO KOREA:

''Well guys, this is where we part'' and a single tear escaped from my eyes, but I didn't realize a tear rolling down from my eye,'' Ani, why are you crying'' Chen pointed out and I replied  Oh that, my eyes are sweating from the heat...'' 

''is it because of the heat or is it because of us leaving you alone after a long time'' Lisa mocked, ''well, I am gonna miss you guys. Take care of yourselves, Jackson don't drink too much and the same goes for EXO, don't drink or vape too much, especially Kai don't waste money on champagne, the last time you almost went bankrupt. Jennie,Lisa, Jisoo and Rose you guys should stop splurging on Gucci, Celine and LV understand'''

''you are still very bossy'' accused Jennie. Slowly BMW'S and Jaguars started coming to the airport, Out of nowhere a blue-colored Porshe came straight  towards me and halted a few inches before my foot, I didn't move a muscle and I kept a straight face, slowly two tall figures came out of the car as I tilted my head to discover who they were and it was

 TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN

'' Hey, assholes !! how are you guys ?? I see your driving skills are still unimpressive Jimin '', Jimin smirked at my comment,'' hey that's not the way to address your cousin'' Tae spoke up, I ran towards both of them and I hugged them like I haven't seen them for ages, it's been 3 years since I last saw them, although they did assist me in my mission and we met through face calls.

 I looked up as if I was expecting another person and Jimin spoke up ''he is not here''. My smile turned into a frown

''Anyways never mind that dickhead, Guys I want you to meet Blackpink, EXO, and GOT7'', Jimin started flirting with Rose and the poor girl took some to recapitulate the entire scenario, I felt like gauging my eyeballs so I stamped his feet and made him yell like no other day, I bid my goodbyes to them and got into Porshe.

''So Tae, looks like you've been hitting the gym often, you've become muscular'' I fake complimented him,

'' Stop it, Eun Ha yaa I know you wanted to see Jungkook more than us'' Jimin exclaimed. ''Well, that dickhead has changed, he is not spending time with us like we used to do, I found that out during our conversations on the phone and I love all you guys equally.No favorites''  I shot back with sorrow.

'' well, he has been going on a lot of missions and he is not spending time with us too, it's better we go to his place and check on him, his attitude has gone a bit darker after you left him for your mission in Italy''said Taehyung, I just mmm at his comment.

''Jimin, Why did you disguise yourself as my brother in the agency'', '' How do you know that'' Taehyung questioned me.''geunyang... I have people you know!!''I raised an eyebrow,'' you do know I love disguising and pranking people so I went into the agency to look at the documents visible to the eyes of Yoongi hyung since the case I had was correlated to one of his files, forget about that !!! can I get that Rosé's number ???'', I pinched him and said ''in your dreams bud, she's way out of your league, Hajima, don't even try''.Jimin smirked at my comment and said ''we'll see about that''