001.

-Liliana-

There are people out there who are living life and others who are out there only surviving. Life is becoming repetitive. Yesterday is the same as today and today will be the same as tomorrow.

I have been waking up almost every day and going to the same place and doing the same thing for the past 3 years. It has been a never-ending routine. It often crosses my mind that there is a completely different world out there for each person.

How different would my life be if I just chose a different path instead of this?

I'm not a hero in everyone's story. For some, I may be the wickedest villain of all.  Others, a hero. A savior. 

But who am I to me? Am I her savior or will I be her destruction?

I think about that a lot.

And so there it goes.

 Another day, same as the one before.

 Well a different outfit and a slightly different agenda, but it'll probably be the same as before.

I have no idea what to wear, but I guess you can never go wrong with black pants and a black blazer as well as a white shirt tucked in for a pop of color. I paired my neutral outfit with doc martens.

 I always wear high top shoes because they're the only ones big enough to fit my knives.

I slide a knife into both the right of my left shoe and the left of my right shoe.

The shoe is a bit too tight around my ankles making it so I can feel the cold blade against my legs. That feeling. It consumed me. The most comforting feeling in the world.

I had a gun.

A pistol. I've got great aim after all. Thanks to the years of shooting camp.

Its in my back pocket. Yet, the knives. There's just something about them. The coldness of the bare blade makes everything personal. 

Amelia complains about the amount of weapons I carry. She has something against the knives for some reason. She also says a gun is more than enough , but there are a million different scenarios where the knives would come in handy.

Being kidnapped for instance, the first thing they'll do is take your gun, and definitely not your shoe. 

But thats not true, I'd make sure my hostage is stripped of everything. 

A bobby pin. 

May seem harmless, but trained assassins and criminals, they make the best weapons out of junk. 

I have a meeting with Jackson at some weird diner he picked out, and its only 20 minutes away which is great.

Jackson, as the  Head of the FBI department, Has to keep every single organization under the FBI in check and hand them missions.

As I swerved through the roads in the shady areas of Manhattan, I tried to to the radio up in the car. But nothing was working. It was never loud enough as I could still hear my head go back and forth. 

After 20 minutes had passed, I made it to the diner. 

It has an overall glass exterior, but on the inside it had wooden tables and an overall wood aesthetic.