"Marinette, you're awake?" Was that Tikki?

"Tikki?" I nearly freaked out that Plagg is not here with me.

"Of course it's me. Is something wrong, Marinette?" Tikki was on the left side of the pillow.

I screamed from the kwamis spearing out of nowhere. In a reflex, I accidentally smacked them away from me which I really didn't mean to. I quickly climbed down the ladder and looked in the mirror.

"What the?! I'm Marinette!" I gasped seeing her in the mirror, my voice too was hers.

Her hair is all messy from the pigtails. How does she even sleep with them? I removed the scrunchies to feel my head since I'm not used to scrunchies.

"Marinette are you okay?" Tikki asked.

If Tikki is here, does that mean Marinette is Ladybug? It all makes sense! The kwamis that startle me are here which means Marinette has the miracle box. Wherever it is hiding in plain sight.

"Uhhh....Tikki? This is gonna sound crazy but...I'm not Marinette. I'm Adrien Agreste. Remember the time I was Mister Bug?" I said, hoping she'll believe me.

I noticed all the photos of me in her room which Marinette told me that she likes fashion from me.

"Oh my goodness you are Adrien. Marinette would go clumsy whenever she mentions about you. Whoops. I said too much!" Tikki said her secret about her owner.

"Wait, If I'm in her body. That must mean...she's in my body?" I said in a high pitch that she's at my house in my body!

"Calm down! We're gonna fix all this." Tikki said.

"Okay, I'm fine, I'm fine. Not only she's Ladybug but also the guardian." I breathed in and out. This is a lot to process since I'm nearly out of breath from knowing that Marinette is Ladybug.

(Normal POV)

*Marinette could not believe she's in Adrien's body. Not only that, she listened to Plagg for what Adrien really does with his routine. She had to shower with her eyes closed so that she doesn't look. Of course, it wasn't easy but she managed not to look along with getting dressed blindly too in Adrien's old clothes that he wears.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have to do this. At least he's in great shape. Ah! What am I saying?! I'm a pervert!" She shrieked herself at what she's saying.

"At least you didn't look. Now stay focused, Marinette. Adrien's father and assistant cannot know. You have to be Adrien. His father has no sense of humor nor does he ever listen to him. Just don't say anything back to his father to whatever he tells you" Plagg instructed her.

"Ugh! I don't think I can do this!" *Marinette having trouble breathing.

"Trust me," Plagg said.

"His father is very cold, no offense. Sometimes he's a little scary with no emotion" *Marinette said, pacing back and forth, "Okay, okay, okay." She straightens herself up.

Just then, there was a knock and it was Nathalie, "Adrien, your father is waiting for you in the dinning room"

"Uh, coming! Just a sec!" *Marinette quickly said but she forgot to act like Adrien.

But she soon put on the Adrien act and got out of the room. Plagg hides inside her jacket and *Marinette carefully tries to remember inside the mansion. It's been a while for her the last time she came in was to save Gabriel from Simon Says, Christmas dinner with Adrien and friends, and battling Collector in the house.

But soon she found the dining room and there was Gabriel, "Morning son."

She remembered what Plagg told him whenever Adrien's father talks to him. She can't act all girlish or too nice, "Morning...father" She nearly stammered and took her seat.