Part 19: Its not Him

*Play the above link for better experience*

The hall went utterly silent like a graveyard.

???: "Hey, mind you hand girl!!" the guy with a denim jacket, who pushed her before, stepped towards them.

He was about to grab her wrist, but Ash stopped him by showing his palm. The crowd started to murmur about his action. He took off his shades and his eyes came in direct contact with Jeena.
The same lashes, same double eyelid curve and brown chocolate orbs, that never failed to tempt her.

Her blank face starts to raised and her facial muscles stretch as the biggest smile of her life make its way on her pink lips.

Jeena: "It's you..." her hands subconsciously elevate to cup his cheeks.

She missed him, his cuddles, hugs, touches and warm skin. She crazily yearned for them. As her palm came in contact with his soft cheeks, a tear whelped in her eyes. The sensation, the feeling of his skin against her, is insane. She wants to embrace him and never leave again.

???: "Is she crazy?" the guy beside the denim jacket whispered to his next person with brown shades and blonde curls, who was watching their every step thoroughly.

Jeena: "I finally found you." with that, she opened her arms to engulf him, but suddenly she got pushed back by him.

Her eyes blink in surprise and find their way to look into his eyes. The moment their eyes locked, she realized, he was offended.

She never failed to read them and this time, they narrated the hate and displease for her presence.

His eyelids were narrowed, sharp enough to cut her skin if possible. His jawbone was clenched like he gonna chew her alive. His fist gripped like he wanted to hit her. The tears of happiness soon turned into confusion.

Ash: How dare you to touch me?!" he yelled darkly making everyone flinch in the hall. She looks around and saw people gawking at her and throwing precarious stares.

Jeena:" Ash... it's me. Jeena" she purred softly and took a step to hold him but, at this point the guy in brown shades stepped in front of Ash, facing Jeena and slapped her hand away.

???: "Control yourself girl. You look new here and already putting a show?" he spat with a smirk and the crowd started gossiping at her.

Jeena: "Excuse me! I'm his friend." she glared at the guy as he frowned in astonishment.???: "Whoa... See her audacity, Blaze." The guy in denim passed a chuckle to the boy in front of her.

Blaze: "Seriously, we got a new case here but this time it's bestie, not boyfiee, huh?" he tilts his head and step closer to her as she takes back.

She looked above his shoulder to find Ash but to her surprise, that face was wearing an unbothered expression.

Ash: "It has become a daily story of such actresses. Let's go." He states fatigue scoff.

Her jaw nearly dropped by the harsh tone in his speech. He never addressed her like that, leave about the cold eye contact they had. Is he the guy she considered cute a few months ago?

Jeena: "what the--" her words cut off while she felt a hand grabbing her wrist and pulled her out of the crowd. She wiggled in the grip but the person didn't distend and took her away from the hallway with the speed of flash.

Finally, they reached an open space under the stairs and she yanked her hand away.

Jeena: "What the hell Eric?!! Didn't you see I was talking with ASH? He is in the same university as us and I finally found him!! What were you doing this whole week even after meeting him? You didn't even consider telling me he is here when you knew I was missing him so badly. Why in heck you didn't tell me earlier, your drumhead?!!" she bombards him with questions and shouts in the empty corner.