Part 3: Rude

"Don't you know to knock?..." the manly voice groan in the dark room with only dim sunlight coming from the curtained window in west.

He took a step at my direction and his face came in vision clearly. 

Ash... That rude guy from geography class!

"I-I...." hell where are my words!?!

Earlier when I said he has macular body.... I guessed right when the sunlight allow me to see his sharp jaw line,  veiny neck, buffed biceps, broad shoulders,6 packs abs, perfect V line....

V line....?

AISH STOP JEEENNAAA!!! JUST STOP THERE YOU PERVERT!

My own body started to heat up thinking the unholy things about this perfect sculpture of some sex god. Damn I only see such irresistive bodies in posters that Emma My Halsey Aunt's daughter, stick around in her room.

"Are you done fucking me in you dreams..." he put a white coat like cloth around his exposed half.

I squeeze my eyes shut as realization hit me I m literally ogle his body like a manic. This is damn embarrassing.

"s-see I m so-rry I d-didn't knew y-you be in here" fuck.. has my words sucked by his buffy biceps makin them look more puffed.

I don't heard anything. Maybe he left already.... Why would he care to listen someone like me.

I unfold my lid and here I present you the most regretting thing I did today.

He is standing in front of me... leaning near my face.

Is he a flash?! How in hell he reach this 6 feet distance in a SeCoNd?

"H-Hey w-what are y-you d-doing?" again I Sutter.

His dark earthy orbs dissolve in my black iris as they reflect in his eyes. He tilt his head probably thinking of something like to let me go or maybe.... This is not time for dirty thoughts bitch!!.

The stare he was giving was similar to murders give to their prey. He was scary.

He move close and now I m struck in between the wall and his well tones body. His veiny arms beside my head which is stick to wall.

"You have nice eyes..." his deep voice reach my ear only to give birth to thousand butterflies in my stomach.

His lips part for a seconds and then press in thin line. What is he thinking in that brain..?

But what making me flutter is his breath on my bare face hitting and giving punch everytime in my stomach.

"I-I t-think y-you should m-move a-away--"

"Shhh...." he place his finger infront of my lips but it didn't touched them.

"Mind if I take these nice eyes of your... Out..." he nearly whisper with his husky tone.

The words left his lips were so damn sexy sending shivers to my spine. Shit those Mafia dramas and novels ruined my innocence. But Soon... those words hit me like frying pan on my head.

What did he s-say?

My widen eyes are stilled looked with him and his expression says....

I. am. not. Joking.

He lift his leaning figure up and push away my frozen state out of a sudden. He took a red, long, thick strip of cloth which was hanging on the wall and bind it around his torso.

"Don't you flung yourself around me... we are just Deskmates, other than that don't dare to come near me" he warn me adjusting his cloths and walk out with loud slam on the door.