Part 5: His Eyes

Olivia: "What the...."

Jeena: "fuck is this...?!"

They walk to sight which blown their mind. A huge ass mountain of chocolates, gifts and cards was built on her and her seatmate's desks.

Jeena: "hey is it valentine or something?" she whisper to her friend beside who was as surprised as her.

Olivia: "I don't think so.... I guess not."

They slowly turn their head to look at each other with widen eyes.

Jeena: "Then how?"

Olivia blink her eyes at the mountain and pick up a card and open it to read the message written in it.

Olivia: "Hi Handsome.. I like you.. at the... first sight... will you be... my... BOYFRIEND!!"

She turn to face Jeena with shocked expression which was copy paste on Jeena's face. Before Jeena could speak Olivia burp out.

Olivia: "Damn I didn't knew there are so many lesbians simping on you to make you their boyfriend! Dang are you that beautiful!?"

She rush close to her and tilt her face to analysis Jeena pretty face but only to get smack from her. Here Jeena sigh heavily on her stupid comment.

Jeena: "Bitch she wrote handsome! means that Antarctica who sit beside me!"

Olivia: "Damnnnnnn when did the freaking huge Antarctica started to take classes-- oh wait are you talking about that Ash guy"

 Jeena stare at her with done expression and

Jeena: "Have you put your brain in locker today"

She spoke making her voice deep which gave enough idea to Ola that she is pissed off now. She laugh nervously to ease the tension.

Olivia: "Aish sorryyy" she gave her puppy eyes to calm her down. She just sigh and look at her seat.

Jeena: "Looks like this all is for the new guy... but isn't it too much?"

Olivia: "Ikr, but don't you know he is already became famous in whole school just in one day..."

Jeena: "I don't care if is famous or what let him come and I will tell him to clean this mess."

Olivia roll her eyes and move to her seat which didn't went unnoticed by her friend who was already fuming in anger.

Jeena: "Yah what was with that reaction?"

Olivia: "Did you switch of you phone last night? You didn't see the school blog."

She ask an unexpected question while placing herself on her seat which was behind her.

Jeena: "No, I was having a family gathering so I didn't had the chance to look at my phone."

Olivia: "Really what kind of gathering you have that you don;t have chance to see your phone, When I attend one I hide in corner and chat with my online boyfriends"

Jeena make a disgusted face at her but she was curious what was posted on blog last night and what it has to do with this situation

Jeena: "oh god See this playgirl..." she sigh and put hands on her waist.

Jeena: "Anyways tell me what actually happen on blog."

Olivia take out her mobile and scroll to get the particular post Jeena missed.