Part 8: Accident

Ash's P.O.V.

The way she was trying to ignore me was getting on my nerves. This girl is literally burning from fever but roaming around like all fine.

I was about to stop her and take her to my locker since I had pills in my bag but she suddenly shout and stumble on her steps.

Due to wet floor she slip and unluckily being near to pool she fall down in water.

At first I thought she will come out her but her reflection from underwater didn't showed any moment. She was sinking deeper inside every second.

Without having a second thought I throw the towel which was resting on my shoulder and jump inside the pond.

I swim inside the water took her hand and shake her yet her eyes were closed and her body wasn't moving at all. I grab her by her tiny waist and pull outside.

As soon we came out I gasp for air. Once my lungs relaxed I face her but still she was fainted in my arms. I slap her cheeks a little but she didn't gave any response.

I hug her and started to take us out of pool. Her face was resting on my shoulder and hands lifelessly waving beside.

My heart started to get nervous when I felt her breathing slow. Oh god what have I done.

I put her faint light body on floor and pump her chest with my hands however it didn't show any result.

I look here and there but nothing came in my vision that can help me in this situation and the only thing came in my mind was CPR.

Her breathing was getting slow and I don't have much time. Without giving it any further thought I hold her mouth with both hands and make it open before crashing my mouth on her.

I know if she came to know about this she gonna hate me even so my only priority is to save her. I rapidly pass her air through mouth for about 5-6 time and finally I felt her faint push on my chest. I quickly break out connection lean back my head and she cough out a lot of water.

I took a breath in relief as she was flicking her eyes and law groans left her mouth. She was having problem in breathing as her chest was rapidly going up and down.

I quickly cup her face and encourage her to breath and settle her panic state. Our face were too close now as unconsciously I was hover her half body but my all attention was on her to relax her.

Ash: "Jeena Are you okay? You are alive. Take long breaths and talk to me. Speak something." I sounded panic.

Jeena: "A-Ash..." she almost let out a whisper and again her eyes lids started to fall.

Ash: "No NO! Don't close your eyes. Open them, see in my eyes try to get yourself together Jeena!" I yell and her hands make way to mine slowly.

A strange warmth cover my body as she grip on my hands. But she try to take them off even so my full concentration was on her eyes. I didn't bulge a centimeter.

Whatever happen she must not close her eyes but she  was struggling to keep them open.

Jeena: "I-I can't b-ber-ath" her voice break as a tear slip from her red eyes.

My eyes widen as I see her fainting again. Her grip loose on my hand and nervousness took over me.

I shake her but she again didn't give me any response. Now I was getting afraid things will go out control and Jeena may loose her life.

I can't let that happen to this girl. I had already lost her....

I quickly pick her in bridle style and run to the near infirmary in campus. I keep looking at her to check if she atleast got her consciousness but every time her closed eyes just make my heart beat faster.