Part 12: Light of Happiness

Ash: "What the heck you are saying?!"

Ash shoot a glare at her in disbelief.

Olivia: "What? it can be!!"

Ash: "Stop being a stupid, creating useless stories."

Olivia: "Yah are you saying you don't believe me?! Its really like her family tradition!"

He sigh and look at her in done mood.

Ash: "See its impossible--" she cut her off.

Olivia: "Nothing is impossible.. okay say she don't and it just slipped but since we are on this topic...."

She make him sit on a chair and place herself on front chair.

Olivia: "Tell me honestly.... What you think of Jeena?"

His eye flicker as he was taken a back from her question.

Ash: "C-Classmate of course" he look away.

Olivia: "We are also your classmates but you never talk to us or even give a glance. Where as you not only talk to her but we saw you even smiling at her. You can't take back I have proof"

She quickly take out her phone and showed her screen which had a picture of him smiling and talking with Jeena this morning.

Ash: "I-I..."

Olivia: "What you lost words?" she wiggle her eyebrows at his shocked face.

Ash sigh: "See its really nothing... its just she is kind and nice person so I try not to be rude to her. She don't deserve this after she helped me so many times so I can do that atleast..."

Olivia: "She didn't helped you, she was forced to" she gave him a sarcastic grin to which he just roll his eyes.

Ash: "Whatever I already apologized and she accepted so stop bothering me."

Olivia: "Okay but still I want you to think again about you and Jeena."

Ash: "What you want from me?! We are just friends." he raise his voice slightly with anger on Olivia.

She sigh loudly and stand up.

Olivia: "That's good then... you better keep your words." she glare at him and turn to leave but before that she said something which gave a weird sensation to his heart.

Olivia: "Don't regret later when she found someone better."

With that she leave him in pools of emotions. 

Do he really become a different person in her presence?...

Maybe they have common pain to which she was wanted to heal for him.

He feel different about because she is the first person who see him as something different which himself can't understand.

Its been a while he heard someone saying him good person. All the time troubles he created his image was ruined and he already accepted the tag of bad boy but then suddenly this girl came and call him opposite with so much affection poured in it making him question on what he really is?

The way she describe him that day was like she was talking about the Ash he never meet or lost long time ago.

He refused to believe he is really that person.

Ash was deep in his thought when someone tap his shoulder. He look up and found the person who took his breath.

Ash: "Jeena"