Explination

Hey guys, this isn't an update, this is just an A/N i would really appreciate if you all read.

I know I haven't updated in a while, and I'm really sorry for that. I thought I was beginning to get better, and to heal from my depression, PTSD, and anxiety.

It takes so much effort to breathe at this point I am having a hard time doing anything, including writing. My doctor has increased my meds and my therapist appointments have tripled.

I'm not writing this to make an excuse, but you guys are my family now and i felt you should understand why you haven't heard from me yet.

I really am trying, I promise you I am. I just need a little more time.

Now, onto the big thing.

As I have told you all before I am a rape survivor. I turn 18 in three days and haven't told anyone about it except a few close people.

Last week I told my family. We are pressing charges and we have a good case, due to the fact I took pictures of how beat up I was after it happened and a voice recording during the actual assault.

I have to see him in court and testify. I'm not ready to see him, and I'm not ready for everyone to know.

But I never will be either.

I can't let him go around knowing how badly he hurt me and thinking that he could be doing that to other underage girls.

So due to my court dates, my updates might be spread out a little more as well once I get back up to writing them.

Can I ask a favor of you guys? I don't know what religion you believe in, or if you don't believe in one at all, but please send me well wishes in whatever form that takes.

Whether through prayers, crystals, meditation, or just simply thinking of me and wishing me to do the best I can.

I'm really struggling.

Thank you guys, I love you. ❤️❤️❤️