75: Romola's Pictures

"Don't categorize me in the same group as her. I took for fun and its just ecstasy. Nothing harmful."

"Nothing harmful?" Olumide screamed.

Yetunde jerked in her chair, shutting her eyes as he came to her. He knelt before her, his chest rising and falling with every breath

"Didn't you see what your drugs did to her? I don't even know if she'll ever be okay and I feel guilty for letting her get trapped in all of this. Even is she's a prostitute, which I hope she's not. I don't think she needed to add your problems to her plate."

"She's a hoe. Stop trying to deceive yourself."

"Get up." He held her right arm and pulled her to her feet. He dragged her towards the door. "I don't know why I put up with this rubbish."

She struggled to plant her feet in the floor. "Why are you so hung up on her? Did she sleep with you? What styles did she give to you?"

"We didn't have sex." He let her arm fall. "And I won't believe she's a prostitute. There is no evidence but I can see that you want to join Muyiwa on the other side."

"You need evidence to believe that she is a prostitute even after everything that happened on Friday. What charm did she use on you?" Yetunde returned to the leather chair and firmly planted her feet in the ground. "You didn't need any evidence from Dami to believe that I abuse cocaine."

"Romola found cocaine in your room."

"Those weren't for me. I was going to sell them." Yetunde jumped to her feet. "You have no idea how much it cost me. Just because your girlfriend couldn't mind her business."

"So now you're drug seller. You better be careful before you wreck someone's life."

She'd hoped to hurt him, instead his words had jabbed at her.

"That coming from someone who murdered his own brother."

"Yetunde, you know I-"

His words were drowned out by the sound of his ring-tone. He grabbed the phone off the glass table and placed the phone against his ear.

"Yeah. She's here. Have you found anything else about Romola?" His eye strolled to Yetunde. "I doubt she would be very helpful. Fine."

He tossed the phone to Yetunde. She caught it, a confused look marring her face.

"Your brother wants to speak to you. I'm going to bathe. You know how to find your way out of here."

Yetunde screamed into the phone. "Leave me alone."

She dumped the phone on the chair. How would she convince Olumide that Romola traded sex for cash. There was no proof but she didn't need proof to believe something that was as clear as day. She thought back to the days Romola had spent with her in the hostel and tried to find something that Olumide did not already know. Something that would prove Romola's harlotry. The only thing she had were the videos of the sultry dances that Romola performed in the bathroom.

That was it. Yetunde sat up with a smile. Those pictures and videos were not exactly evidence but it would do. It would be the perfect way to destroy Olumide's faith in Romola and ruin Romola's reputation. She picked Olumide's phone then looked over her shoulders to be sure that he wasn't spying on her. She turned the phone over, grateful that he didn't keep his phone password locked like Dami. The phone displayed a picture of Romola dressed in what looked like a scarf and a bra-let on the beach.

Yetunde stared at the photo in disgust. "I will deal with you."

She unlocked her phone and visited her gallery. Thank God that she had not deleted those photos and videos. Who would have thought the dance moves she wanted to learn would be the very thing that would secure the relationship with the man she has learnt them for?

She sent the pictures to Olumide's phone. On his gallery, she found other pictures of Romola. Her eyes tripled in size at the sight of one picture where Romola's breast stood out like the peak of the Eiffel tower. This picture would be the cornerstone of her plan.

She selected the pictures and videos that she needed and sent them to twitter, quickly creating a group of the most rascally individuals she knew. Romola's nudes would spread like water on slopping ground.

She deleted the pictures and videos she'd added to his phone, then removed Olumide from the twitter group. Her fingers worked quick to delete the conversation. She wanted to set the phone down but she decided that taking pictures of herself on Olumide's phone would make her a constant obsession of his. She deleted them. He couldn't find out that she just did this to Romola.

"Just you wait, you proud b**ch," Yetunde said to the phone wallpaper.

She took the phone with her up stairs. Her new mission was on how to win Olumide's love because Romola, as far as she cared, was out of the picture forever. 

Author's Note:

How was your day?

 I've got good news and semi-sad news. The good news is that this book will be coming to an end soon. The semi-sad news it that this book has a sequel. So this book is BOOK 1 and will be ending soon. Where and when will BOOK II be available. I do not yet know. But stay tuned to find out.