Bonus pt. 3 [M]

Odaxelagnia

(English/n.) Sexual arousal from biting or being bitten.

AN: The version you're reading is suggestive (AKA: clean) - for the explicit please type the link

www.https://mystic-kitten-writer.tumblr.com/post/662268673750417408/limerence-m-bonus-pt-3

OR

www.archiveofourown.org/works/23764930/chapters/84214864

(Either type out the link or click on the external link option~!)

~ Ying Yue Jiang ~

"What can I say? I'm the sharpest."

"You're as sharp as a spoon." Zuko retorted, and I couldn't stop myself from giggling, Zuko not thinking twice about his witty comeback to poor Sokka.

The gasp of hurt, Toph snickering, approving of Zuko's insult. I knew what was happening, as if I had eyes at the back of my head. Their reactions were amiable; Sokka pointing a finger as Zuko would smirk with crossed arms, only for Toph to add the cherry on top-

"Hey Princess, I bet if you look up the word stupid in the dictionary, you'll find Sokka's picture beside it."

I bit my lip, stifling in a laugh, not wanting to add fuel to the fire. For once, I wasn't the center of such pestering, and I wasn't going to call attention to myself if I could.

My fingers dragged along the book spines, their banter fading off into the background. You could tell what books were old, their sleeves consisting of withered leather, warped and broken along the corners. It showed that they were well-used, admired at some point in time.

The newer books are the contrary.

It was a curious feeling, going from the coarse texture of hide to an almost felt-like sensation. Advancement in technology, that much was evident in the recent book-binding techniques. While it was apparent that the newer books had been used, they seemed to handle the abuse much better.