As they got to the dining area, they found Chloe being chased by an invisible person they can't see. They see objects lifted like ghosts as it was tossed around.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Chloe screamed while running from objects being hovered in the air and nearly missing every hit at Chloe.

"That's it! LUCKY CHARM!!!" Ladybug used it and out came a bottle of red glitter and she caught it in her hands.

"That's enough ghost!" Cat Noir was able to hit something solid but can't see where she is, "Seriously Chloe? How many times are you so irresponsible with causing half of Paris to get akumatized because of you?!" He hissed with venom.

"Ummm, I lost count." She made an excuse.

"You're so irresponsible!" Cat Noir yelled but then he got punched by Vanisher and was lifted and tossed against the wall, "Agh! URGH!" Cat Noir got beaten by Vanisher until Ladybug managed to spray the invisible villain with glitter to reveal her body shape.

"Just because you can see me doesn't mean you'll beat me this time, Ladybug!" Vanisher cackled.

"CATACLYSM!!!" Cat Noir shouted and looked at what looked like a hair clip on Vanisher's head, "That's gotta be where the akuma is this time" He said and sweep kick Vanisher down, and touched her visible glitter hair clip with her finger, which released the akuma.

Ladybug saw it and quickly wasted no time to capture it with her yo-yo to purify it, releasing the pure white buttery freely.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She tossed her lucky charm as it scattered into magic miraculous ladybugs to swarm to fix up the damage caused by Vanisher.

The defeated akumatized villain was consumed by dark purple particles that turned her back to Sabrina.

"Pound it?" Ladybug held her fist for her partner but he just simply pound it without saying it and just took off through the open window.

"Jeez, what's got him so hissy? I bet he's mad at you for treating him like a cat with fleas" Chloe obnoxiously said.

Ladybug just glared at her and left the hotel, though feeling guilty that her feline partner is never gonna tell him why he's like this.

-

Marinette had a talk with Alya in her room about Cat Noir's cold behavior. It's not like him to be so cold to his lady until now for the past few days.

"Girl, it's probably because you don't trust him enough. Remember the times with Chloe and me that got akumatized because you couldn't trust us enough?" Alya reminded her and her BFF solemnly nodded, "Well, you're gonna have to talk to him until he's in a better mood. I know you're scared of the Cat Blanc story but he's never been akumatized in his life"

"But how will I trust him to reveal my secret?" Marinette asked.

"Well, do you ever understand what he's going through?" Alya asked.

"If he reveals his Identity maybe I can get through him understanding his pain," Marinette said.

"Girl, you need to give him some space. He's probably upset right now. Reminds me of the time Adrien was wearing black for a few days instead of his usual clothing, he looked upset for whatever reason." Alya said.

"Alright. I'll let him be for a while until he's calm down." Marinette reluctantly agreed.

"I don't blame you but you know that your kitty hates secrets. Don't make the same mistake. You trusted me, why not trust him?" Alya suggested.

"Good point there," Marinette said.

-

With Adrien, he laid on his bed thinking about Ladybug, while he still felt upset with her, he couldn't let go of her. As much as he wants to know who she is behind the mask, his kwami cat couldn't tell him either. The last time he nearly manipulated into telling him what she was hiding, he failed.