He didn't let her go but felt a strange sensation and hint of sadness when feeling her not kiss him back. She began to hit his chest pushing him away. Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows and backed off facing her with a worried expression.

Gasping for air her eyes wandered down to her palms. Her fingers shook as she struggled to locate her inhaler. Jaemin helped her out when seeing her being inpatient. He placed it between her lips letting her come back to a stable condition. "Sorry" he muttered as he rubbed circles on her back.

She took a deep breath and shut her eyes in the process to get her breath back before speaking. "N-no.. it's not your fault" her voice went quiet as she spoke. Her cheeks flushed red. She bit her bottom lip and glanced at his lips. Jaemin smirked, realising that she was flustered.. She darted her eyes away from him. Her fingers fiddling.

She heard a low chuckle from the boy."Look at me," Jaemin lifted her chin up. Her eyes slowly looked back into his. He tucked in her hair behind her ear. His lips etched upwards and he leaned in to kiss her forehead, nose, cheek and lastly her lips. Taeyeon couldn't help but smile at the sensation of his kisses trailing her skin "Stop it, it tickles" she giggled making him chuckle at her.

"It tickles?" she nodded, making him raise his eyebrow up. A teasing smirk forming, he held her sides and began to move his fingers against her waist. Her laughs were uncontrollable and projected across the quiet night. She tried to hold in her laughter but Jaemin didn't stop tickling the girl. Watching her laugh and smile made his heart skip a beat. He enjoyed it.

Taeyeon suddenly stood up from his lap, trying to run away from him. She wiped her tears away from all the laughing and took steps in the quiet road. Suddenly she felt a hand intertwine with hers.

"Stay close and don't leave like that. I told you it's dangerous at night" he bopped her nose. Taeyeon nodded at him and they made their way back to the mansion hand in hand.

"Where is Yeon?" Donghyuck questioned breaking the silence on their table. It was lunch and the girl is nowhere to be found

"Library" a monotone voice spoke out. All eyes laid on the culprit. "How does Jaemin know but no one else does?" byeol whispered to Renjun. The boy just shrugged his shoulders.

"By the way Renjun, did I tell you that I overheard the conversation you had with Yeon and donghyuck?" Byeol smirked, making him confused. He furrowed his eyebrows but then caught on and his mouth fell slightly afar.

Byeol chuckled and slapped his arm as well. "I always wanted an older brother. I got Johnny but I don't mind another one. It would be strange though as I am the same age as you" she stabbed her quiche and took a bite out of it.

Renjun sighed. "I do want to take it back though. You're so violent, my cousin was an angel and soo sweet" byeol gasped at his insult and pouted. "I am not violent." she yet again stabbed her quiche to take another bite

"Yeah right you are" Donghyuck interrupted and pointed at the food she was holding. She rolled her eyes to ignore them

"Where did Jaemin go?" jeno suddenly asked. "He left a minute ago" jisung answered while sipping on his soup.

"You asked me last time and I already gave you my answer. I'm sorry I can't," Taeyeon gulped and faced the irritated boy in front of her.

"But why? I mean I understand that it's because you said you don't know me well. Let's go on a date then. You'll get to know me" he gripped onto Taeyeon's wrist and began to tug at it. The girl winced at the pain trying her best to get out of his grip. However it didn't go her way and he tightened it even more.

Taeyeon was having a hard time. There were a few students around watching them. She couldn't hurt him and run away because there were too many eyes but she also didn't want to go out with him. She shut her eyes tight trying to calm down the anger that she felt at the situation that's taking place. Before she could even make a decision her hand was set free.

The boy's body flew back and hit the lockers with a loud thud. Taeyeon's breath hitched when a warmth rested around her waist pulling her into his chest.

"Don't touch her" Jaemin glared straight down into the boy's eyes. His body is now on the floor in pain. A crowd formed around and jaemin moved closer to the boy and punched him again and again with no breaks.

Blood dripped down the boy's mouth and his body was becoming limp. He couldn't fight back. Jaemin didn't give him a chance. Taeyeon's eyes widened and she walked forwards to stop him but two palms rested on her shoulders stopping her. A tall figure held her back shaking his head.

"Jisung let go! He might kill him." Jisung pursed his lips but still didn't let go. "He won't listen to anyone. You might get hurt noona" he said worry in his eyes

Taeyeon tried to get out his grip but the younger boy was too strong. "Jaemin stop!" he ignored her calls "Jaemin stop!" the boy punched him harder and harder.

Taeyeon was having enough and took a deep breath "Na Jaemin stop it right now!!!" She screamed at him. Her chest is rising up and down with rage. Jaemin's hand hovered over the weak boy's face. He turned around to look at the eyes of the girl. He saw fear.

Immediately without thinking he stood up and hugged her, pulling her away from jisung. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he whispered in her ear stroking her hair.

Jaemin looked up at the crowd and narrowed his eyes "Move it!" he said in a deep threatening tone. Within seconds the hallway was empty except for the other NCT members along with Dasom and Byeol.

"You really did a number on him" jeno spoke out looking at the unconscious body at the lockers. Jaemin rolled his eyes and faced down cupping taeyeon's cheeks "You ok?" he asked, concerned. She simply nodded.

A figure stood beside the both with wide eyes and a shocked face "Did I miss something?" Donghyuck smirked. Jaemin pushed the boy away and dragged Taeyeon away from them

"I think the ship has sailed" byeol snickered. Donghyuck squealed like a girl and began to high five Byeol. Both jumping. "Now is not the time but they both really make a good team" Renjun sighed and looked at Chenle who had his arm around Dasom.

"Ugh I'm surrounded with couples" he groaned and walked away. "Donghyuck and Byeol aren't a couple," Jeno said, running to the older boy. "Yeah but I have a feeling they will be" he replied to which jeno furrowed his eyebrows in disagreement.

"Umm what about that guy" Jisung ran after his hyungs pointing at the unconscious body they all left in the corridor

"Feed him to some aliens"

They kissed at last !!! xx 😳😚

But seriously I ain't that great at writing so i tried my best 😬😅