Chapter 3

Estelle's POV:

"Wakey wakey you little slut."

I slowly open my eyes, dread washing over me as to what my fate will be. I locked eyes with the alpha, his huge body towering over me.

"It's time for your punishment."

Please don't kill me.

"Oh I won't kill you." Why did I say that out loud? "But you'll be wishing I did." He says, a deadly tone in his voice. I have heard this tone many times when I have to bring food to the rogues and he is torturing them. It was a tone filled with finality and promise.

He starts to walk towards me and what I see in his eyes sends chills throughout my body.

Lust.

No I couldn't let this happen.

All of a sudden, my right hand snaps. Then my left leg. Then my shoulder. My screams of pain echoing through the cell, Alpha Andrew looking at me in shock.

***

After a minutes even though it felt like hours, I was in my wolf. The alpha was looking at me in shock.

"It's ok Esty. I'm here."

Who was that?

"I'm your wolf, Adele but you can call me Addy. We can talk later but right now we need to leave. I'm not letting this bastard touch us again. We're stronger now but the only way we can escape is if I take control. Is that ok? Do you trust me?"

"Yes, it's ok. I trust you. Just get us out of here." I reply, determination in my voice and strength that I didn't know I had.

I start to feel myself pushed to the back of my head as Addy takes control. The alpha notices this, probably because our eyes changed colour and starts to command us to surrender but the command didn't affect us. It never did.

***

"I can't believe we did that." I say to Addy, disbelief evident in my voice.

"I know but I'll explain later. We're special Esty. There's a reason why we didn't meet earlier. It wasn't the way the moon goddess wanted it to be."

All of a sudden we heard loud, ferocious growls, all coming from my pack. Pack warriors started chasing us towards the border of our pack grounds. Addy once again took control, pushing us further towards the borders. Towards freedom.

The reason why I haven't said what happened when Estelle and Addy were fighting Alpha Andrew is because I want to write it in a later chapter as a flashback when Estelle is telling her mates what happened.

The Hidden Truth - werewolf storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें