Chapter 2

Estelle's POV:

I'm in the kitchen, cooking dinner for the higher ranked members of the pack with some of the other omegas. This includes Alpha Andrew and Luna Megan. I know packs were supposed to love their alpha and Luna but I always hated the alpha and Luna. Of course I would never actually say this to their face.

"Omega go get some more orange juice." Luna Megan says, addressing to me. Not even a please. Bitch.

"Of course, Luna."

I get the empty jug from the table and pour some more orange juice from the fridge into it. As l walk towards the table, the Luna secretly sticks her foot out (although not so secretly if I saw it), which I trip over and spill the jug all over the Alpha.

What have I done?

The alpha slowly turns his head towards me, a murderous look in his eyes as he glares at me. The Luna sits in her chair, smugness written on her face while the other higher ranked members cower in fear as they feel the alpha's anger rolling off him. But for some reason, I don't cower. I look him directly in the eyes, holding my head high, not showing any fear...because it's true...I don't fear him...I never have.

"You...stupid...worthless...OMEGA!!!"

And then the cycle begins again.

Slap. Kick. Punch.

Slap. Kick. Punch.

Slap. Kick. Punch.

But still I show him no fear. I don't beg him to stop. I don't say a word. I don't cry or whimper. I just take in all the pain.

But then he says something that makes my blood run cold.

"Take her to the cells. Block C."

***

Block C. Cells used to imprison rogues and I was in one. I was in silver handcuffs chained to a wall. Silver was very dangerous for werewolves and a lot of it could kill us. There was a small window above me. The stench of blood still lingered in the air and you could see claw marks as if someone was trying to escape. Which was impossible. Block C especially was heavily guarded.