"Here is a toxicology report," Christopher placed a document on the table. Forrest was going through the possible list of donors that can give Reva their heart for transplant. He wanted to keep his options open. "I see, what is that for?" Forrest asked. "Why don't you look at the composition and tell me," Christopher asked pointing to the composition of the drug cocktail Forrest took for himself. Forrest looked at it. 

"It is not composition for an antidepressant. I have it confirmed with Valentino. It is for sleeping pills. So, why on earth you took those thinking antidepressants?" Forrest looked confused. "I had my prescription filled just that weekend, how can someone make this mistake?" He asked "Was it a mistake or was it something else? Forrest we all know someone is trying to kill you and it might just be an attempt to put you to sleep forever. Only the person had it miscalculated. You took the pills before your time."

Christopher settled down on the chair in front of him. "Did Reva put you to babysitting duty again?" Christopher chuckled. It gave Forrest his answer. "So, she did put you through the babysitting duty then? I am not going to do it again I promise. It was a dumb thing to do." He played with the ring on his finger. It symbolizes that he is married now.

"Have you seen Ange lately?" Forrest shook his head. "I try not to think about her. I know I have tried time and time again. But I was unable to do so." "Why don't you invite her over for dinner? And take Reva too with you? Just a suggestion that the more you hurry, the more you can get out of the dilemma." Christopher stood up. "And I would really like to know who had put those pills in that bottle. Where do you get your prescription fill up from?"

Forrest parked the car in front of the chemist store. And both he and Christopher walked inside. "Dr. Lyte, are you here for fill up?" "Why so you can kill my friend again?" Christopher asked angrily. "Kill him? Why do I wish to do that Sir? It will only put my business in jeopardy." The Chemist asked. "Then why you have filled his prescription with sleeping pills?"

The chemist was shocked. "No, I haven't, I have filled the right ones." Christopher glared at him. "I promise it wasn't me. I never do that knowing that it would ruin my business." He tried to make them understand. "I believe you. But was anyone here who might have purchased the sleeping pills around that time?" Forrest asked politely.

 "Let me check the records." Forrest turned towards Christopher. "Chris, you cannot yell at everyone. I mean, he is a trusted man, most of the time I take my prescription from here. They know very well what to give." Christopher shook his head. "There is the first time for everything Forrest"

The man came in with a register. "Here three people bought sleeping pills, one was a teenage boy, another was an old man and the last one was a female." Both Forrest and Christopher looked at each other. "Kelly," Both said at the same time. "Was she looked like this?" Christopher asked showing him her picture. "No, I don't think so. She was blond and also wearing sunglasses and a hat when she came in. I remember her asking me which was the strongest one. She was suffering from insomnia. Poor child." He said looking at the picture.

They returned back to the car. "So, could it be possible that it isn't Kelly at all?" Christopher asked. "Very, or maybe she had changed her appearance to fit her purposes," Christopher thought about the same. But something about a Blond woman wearing glasses, hat remained him of someone. "Chris, is there a problem?" Forrest asked him. "No, nothing." Christopher drove the car towards his house where everyone was now. 

"Hey, how about we plan a baby shower for Reva?" Forrest nodded. "I can get the perfect venue for that. And I like to meet your agent who showed you the house. I think I need a home bigger to adapt with twins and a dog." Christopher looked at him shocked. "A dog and you? I thought you were afraid of them." "Not afraid, I had a dog when I was little, he died so, I never dared to have another. But I think I am ready now to have one or two again." He told Christopher as he chuckles driving towards their destination.

Reva was going through her pictures when she found an old album. It was of a past he didn't know about. And since she knew everything about him, it was only fair that she told him too. He deserves to know her husband and her companion. "Honey I am home." She kept the albums down. "Yes, I am here Forrest." She called from the room. He walked in to find her in a robe not dressed still. "Are you in pain Honey? Can massage help?" He asked rubbing her shoulders. "I am fine Forrest, no need to get worked up with this." She told him.

"I am not I promise. I just want to give you every happiness I can. It is necessary that you remain healthy and happy all these months. So, our babies can come into this world with smiling faces honey. So, first thing tomorrow we are going house hunting. You and me, both of us." She pulled away from him.

"What is it? You look tense." Forrest asked. "My mom called. She knows about my secret marriage and she isn't very happy about it. Not my father is happy. They want to meet you as soon as possible." Reva said in a solemn tone. He hugged her. "It's ok Honey, there isn't anything your husband cannot handle. Don't worry, nothing will take you away from me. I promise you now, will these cheer up my little birdie?" He presented her with chocolates.

"Thank you, how did you know?" She asked. "That's my secret. Now, where is my kiss?" He asked. She kissed his cheek opening the wrapper. "Hey, that's not a kiss." He pulled her into him and kissed her lips. "Now that's honey is a kiss. Get ready we are going out." He told her. 

"Out where?" She asked. "It is a surprise. Come on, I want to spend some alone time with you and babies." "Like a date?" She asked. "Yes, like a date and I owe you many, many of them to you. Now, let's go. Let's get out of here." Forrest said pulling out her clothes.

"Can I drive, I haven't driven in long," Reva asked. "Alright but not over sixty. We are pregnant here, and my babies may not like a thrill ride yet. So, be careful alright?" Forrest told her. "As you wish boss." She said taking the keys. "So, your father what he is like?" Forrest asked as they crossed the park and he told her to stop so they can take a stroll. 

"Strict, very strict you have to say that he doesn't like anyone crossing his path. Or defying his orders." She sighed. The last thing she want was to remember what her family is like. There is a reason why she didn't reach them when she came across her pregnancy report.

"Should I be afraid Little birdie?" She laughed. "Is my big bad heart specialist afraid of my father?" She asked. "deathly, but Honey, I have to say this. I am not afraid to stand in front of him and tell him that I am always and forever will be the right choice for you. Because there isn't anyone who can handle your tantrums like I can my little birdie. Nor anyone in the world can love me as selflessly as you love me." Forrest placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I wish he understands what you are to me, Forrest. I wish." She thought. "I missed this peace and quietness in my life. I missed doing this with you. Doing nothing, hearing your voice falling asleep with it. Tell me what kind of house you like?" He asked. "House where I can do this, lie down on the soft grass and read to you. And a room to store my books, with a fireplace. I always wanted even if there could be a house with a small library and a fireplace." She told him.

 "How about a house by the lake as your backyard, and a boat?" She smiled. "better, much better." She stroked his hair. "And a swing set with a treehouse." She told him. "Sure, we can disappear into that treehouse from time to time, and watch the stars docking the boat in the middle of the lake. And go on a fishing trip with our kids. How about that?" He asked.

"I think you are thinking ahead of yourself too much Forrest Arthur Lyte." Forrest looked up and saw angry pair of eyes looking at them. 

Word Count: 2333 Words