🤍11. How about you stop being a dick🤍

Start from the beginning

"I'll never, EVER! Fix things with you!" I shake my head in disappointment and goes into the room, slamming the door behind me. I flop on the bed as I begin to cry. How could he say that without a care in the world. How do you want to fix things with someone, after you slaughtered their whole family. That's the thing about Klaus, he's one of my weaknesses weather I like it or not.

As I lay in the bed crying I hear the door open. So I take a pillow and place it over my head. "KLAUS GO AWAY!"

"He left, after compelling me to not leave until he say so." Katherine says and I sit up and look at her. She walks in and sits on the bed with me, pulling me into her arms. "I'm so sorry Maddie."

"You have nothing to be sorry for Kat, we got ourselves into this crap a long time ago." She rubs my back and I stare at the wall.

"As your older sister, I'm the one who's always suppose to protect you. Not the other way around, and I'm going to kill Damon for not keeping his promise." I look up at her and she smiles.

"Damon wasn't around when it happened, I was trying to help Bonnie who's not really dead by the way." She looks at me shockingly and I nod my head slowly. "Yea I know, he'll kill me for not telling him."

"Do you think you'll ever cave in?" I sigh and she roll her eyes. "Don't fall for nothing he says Maddie, you know all he does is lie."

"I know okay, you think I don't know that. He was my first everything!" I shout at my sister and she looks at me shockingly once again.

"Wait, he took your virginity? I thought Damon did." I shake my head no and she sighs. "Damn Maddison, you're in deep."

I roll my eyes and throws a pillow at her. "Can you just help me clear my head." She smiles and pulls me along with her as she turns on some music.

I smiles as I sit in a chair and start spinning in it to amuse myself while the music play. Katherine goes to open a cupboard and finds a bottle of bourbon whiskey. She takes it and turns to me and smile. I happily get up while she opens it and takes a drink from it. I then take it from her and takes a drink as well. We then hear someone with our vampire hearing.

"I don't think this is a good idea." A nervous Andie says.

"Investigative journalism....we're investigating." Damon and Andie are outside the apartment. She knocks on the door. "Alaric, are you home? Andie...Star, Jenna's friend."

Katherine tries goes to grab the doorknob but an invisible force prevents her hand from touching it. She tries again, gives up, and walks away from the door. I chuckle as I go and open the door. "Thank God."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Damon says and I point to my sister. "Right."

Andie enters. "Wow! You were right. She looks exactly like Elena."

"Yep." He says as he tries to enter, but can't. He then looks at Katherine. "Thought you might be dead."

"Unfortunately not. What are you doing here?"  My sister asked and I go and have a seat in a nearby chair.

"Yea, if Klaus comes back you're dead." I say as I smile at the older Salvatore.

"We are here to rescue the both of you." Andies says with excitement.

"No, sweetie. We are here to see if Katherine deserves to be rescued. As for Maddison, she's free to come with us." He said as he smirks at me and I giggle.

"Right." Andie agrees and I roll my eyes.

"I figured you still might be kicking. Alaric-Klaus was blending way too easily. Figured he probably had some coaching." He shows us a phial.