013| Lili Kyeostudio

Start from the beginning

"Oh, what happened?" Sihyuk asked.

"PD-nim, the light's broken. Do you have any available replacement?"

"I'll take care of it, Lisa-yah. There's a light here that you can change the color from white to purple," Sejin said. "I'll go change it."

"Thank you so much, Oppa! Can I go to the cafeteria for a moment? I want to buy a drink."

"Sure, Lisa-yah. Enjoy yourself," Sejin said. Lisa ran happily out, took the lift, and walked to the cafeteria.

"Lisa!"

"Omo, Lisa, you're back!"

She greeted every staff who greeted her. She showed them her full smile. She was pleased and excited.

She bought drinks for her before she decided to go back to her studio. Sejin was already fixing her light and was nowhere to be found already.

"Let's try purple..." She mumbled to herself and clicked the remote to turn her light to purple. "Nice!" She roamed her eyes to her studio, and she flashed a pretty grin. "It's time to clean!"

She hid the documents and her journal in a secret drawer where no one could see them. She used her little vacuum cleaner to remove the extra dirt and fixed her things before sitting on her soft yellow chair.

"Lili Kyeostudio, did you miss me? Of course, you do!" Lisa might look crazy for talking to herself, but she couldn't help it. She's extra happy. But when she was about to open her monitor and other equipment, she received a call from Chaeyoung.

She went out of her studio and answered the call.

"Ne, Chaeyoung-ah?"

"Lisa, when are you coming home?" Chaeyoung asked. Lisa can hear her munching in the other line.

"I'll be home tomorrow morning," Lisa answered.

"Are you at BigHit?"

"Yes, I'm here at BigHit. Mwo?"

"BTS practice room?"

"In my studio, Babo-yah," Lisa chuckled.

"Okay, then. Can I eat your Mango at the refrigerator?" Lisa's eyes widened.

"Yah, don't eat my Mango there!" Lisa warned.

"Okay, okay, geez! What are you doing there, anyway?"

"I am doing something."

"Come back early tomorrow, 'kay? I have something to tell you."

"Yeah? Okay, tell me tomorrow. I need to hang up now," Lisa said, and Chaeyoung hung up the call after she bid her goodbyes.

***

Lisa is now sitting on her soft yellow chair when she unknowingly smiles, thinking about her Seokjin Oppa. He finally talked to her again. But deep down in her heart, she was hurt by the way Jimin acted earlier. Among the seven, she was closer to Jimin.

She looked at her monitor when it opened already. Her smile grew when she saw her wallpaper. It was her first picture with the boys when they debuted. It was so precious.

"Soon, you need to choose between Blackpink and BTS, Lalisa. You can't be in two groups when your popularity is rising each day passes."

Lisa's smile faded upon remembering YG's last words to her when she visited his office earlier. Of course, deep inside her, she knows that she has to choose. But how can she choose when both groups are essential to her.

She let out a heavy sigh and lowered her head on the table, having a hard time. She didn't even realize that Jimin was already inside her studio, looking at her with his worried eyes.

"Lisa," His voice managed to shocked Lisa as she looked at her while touching her chest.

"Gosh..." She murmured.

"I have a letter for you," Jimin said, and he handed a letter that came from SBS. "YG asked the staff to sent this here instead."

"Thank you, Oppa..." Lisa looked away as she accepted the letter.

"We'll be leaving by 7 am tomorrow. Let's meet at our practice room," Jimin said before he left Lili Kyeostudio.

And Lisa's jaw dropped out of surprise.

***

A/n: In this story, nothing is impossible. This is fanfiction, anyway.