NYC themed sleepover

I ended up talking with Ricky for the next two hours before Mr. Roy called us into the dining room for dinner. I told him I had to go and exited texts with a smile on my face. I felt bad for him but I knew he would be okay. I also felt like I was betraying Nini a bit, but I couldn't help it, I think I had a crush on the brown haired boy.

I walked down, meeting Grant and Lily on the stairs. Dinner was hotdogs and hamburgers with salad for our vegetarians. I found myself conversing with other girls in our production and I talked with Howie. He was actually really nice and apparently he got back with Courtney. I was pretty happy because knowing my friend, he made her really happy.

By the time we finished dinner it was around 7:30, giving everyone time to pack for the sleepover. Lily, Grant, and I took turns in the bathroom to change and get our teeth brushed. I went last so when I got out, Grant and Lily were almost ready to go. I grabbed my phone, blanket, emergency snack stash, stuffed animals, and pillow and headed out behind Lily. I was careful to not make any noise as I went up the steps to the top floor.

Alexa had an amazing view of New York at sunset. I took one last photo before retiring my phone into my bag. The sleepover was in full swing, everyone was sitting in a circle on the floor beside Alexa's two large king sized beds. Grant, Lily, and I sat down in a space and listened to what was happening.

"Alright everyone, hey Lily, Grant, Katrina," Alexa said, acknowledging us.

We all nodded back and she continued.

"Alright we're taking a vote, who wants so play truth or dare?" Alexa asked.

We almost all raised our hands so that's what we did.

"Wait!" I called out. Alexa and everyone looked at me.

"For the dares, no kissing or anything like that please," I asked.

"Okay sure, but only for those of you who actually care, like the lovebirds," Alexa responded, winking at Lily and Grant, who blushed.

"Whos going first?" Alexa asked.

"I will," Howie said.

We all nodded so he turned to me. "Katrina, truth or dare?" he asked.

"Ummmm truth," I said, hesitating a moment.

"Alright, what is one weird thing you do that you don't think anyone else does?" he asked.

"Well..." I trailed off, thinking of something.

"When I get nervous I pick at my fingernails, I haven't had to cut them in a long time," I admitted.

"Alright," he said.

"Okay, Lil's, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," she smirked.

"Okay, I dare you to call a person in this room that you don't like or don't know," I told her.

"Oh that's easy," she said, picking up her phone.

All of a sudden we heard a ring from Alex's phone. Bein the dumb person he is, he actually answered it.

"Hello?" he asked into the phone. Lily rolled her eyes big time. "This is why no one likes you," she said simply, hanging up.

"Lily!" he exclaimed, as if he had no idea it was her calling, maybe he was just that stupid. Everyone laughed and we continued the game. I got a few texts from Ricky throughout the game but I don't think anyone noticed.

"Okay Alexa truth or dare?" Grant asked.

"Dare," she said confidently.

Grant studied her for a moment and then seemed to come up with a decision.