New York City Pt 3

Hey everyone its me, and surprise, I'm not dead! I've just been schooled out lately and not super determined, but fear not! The next chapter will hopefully make up for it! Enjoy!!!

Recap:

"Grant, did you get your stuff?" I asked. He seemed to realize what I had a few seconds after I did. "Oh shoot!" he exclaimed, running a hand down his face. "Anyone up for a stealth mission?" he asked hopefully. Lily and I laughed again. "Always!" we said together.

10 minutes later, we had a plan! It was basically a stealth mission. Since we have figured out that Alex likes me, I was being sent in as the distraction.

"We don't need your stuff do we?" I asked Grant hopefully when I heard that part of the plan.

"Sorry, I kinda need my pajamas," he told me.

I groaned and Lily chuckled.

"It'll be fine!" she exclaimed, pushing me too the door.

I glared at her and walked over to where Grant told me the room was.

I just sat there for a moment or two before sucking it up and just knocking.

I didn't even have a plan.

"GRANT! I TOLD YOU! STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!" I heard a shout.

"It's not Grant! Though I don't really want to be here with you shouting everything at me," I called back, turning to leave when the door jerked open.

"Oh! Katrina! Wha-what are you doing here?" he stuttered nervously.

I smirked, this was going to be more fun than I thought.

"Come on downstairs, some students are playing truth or dare," I told him.

"Oh, are you coming?" he asked stupidly.

I mentally cringed before nodding.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't now lets go!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him too the lobby before he could even shut the door, which of course was my intention.

When we got down there I of course saw no one.

"Hey, where is everyone?" Alex asked.

"Umm well, a um..." I stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. I then snapped my fingers in my head.

"Well, everyone got a dare to hide somewhere in the hotel, accept the 20th floor," I quickly improvised.

"Oh okay, so where are you hiding?" he asked.

I groaned mentally.

"I hate this kid," I thought to myself. "Well, probably going to hide in a broom closet, no one ever checks there," I said thoughtfully.

I then instantly regretted saying that because... well... yeah.

"Oh, yeah that makes sense. So much that I think I'll do that as well."

I cringed so hard in my mind that I'm sure Alex saw it but if he did he didn't mention it. I walked up the steps to the 10th floor quickly, finding a closet that has one of those locks that lock from the inside.

I opened it and quietly pushed the lock down before Alex came up.

"Oh good, you found one," he said, walking in.

I scoffed and cringed at the same time.

"Hey by the way," I told him, fingering the door and talking in a fake sweet tone.

Obviously he didn't get the fake part though because he smirked and stepped closer to the door.

"Don't EVER call my sister mean again, and also, I would NEVER date you," I said, all sweetness gone.