[Chapter 6] Curse That Red Ninja:

Never Normal [Chapter 6] Curse That Red Ninja:

"S-Sir..?"

"Bow."

"Oh! Y-yes, yes, of course. My apologies."

The demon bowed down, eyes on the floor.

"Now what do you want?"

"I came to tell you, sir, that I took care of the red one."

"Did you?"

"Yes, sir. Hit him right off the side of the ship, sir."

"Really?"

"Correct, sir. Nothing could survive a fall of that height."

"Unless it was over water, is that correct?"

"Yes sir. If the ship was over water that wouldn't be the last we saw of him."

"Now, did you by any chance check the ship's position?"

"Yes, sir."

"No you didn't. Because if you did you'd see THAT THE SHIP WAS RIGHT OVER THE FUCKING OCEAN!"

She flinched, careful to make sure her eyes stayed fixed on the floor, "Sir, I assure you that-"

"Shut up you ignorant bitch! Thanks to you he is still out there and now you made him pissed off!"

"Sir, I can head back and search for-"

"No! It is too late! He will know something's up."

There was a deep sigh before she spoke up, "S-Sir..?"

"What is it now, Fyre?"

"P-Perhaps we can curse him, sir. Wh-When I was cursed and made into this it took me years to get used to this form. Th-That can buy us until the full moon."

"Hmm..."

No one spoke. A few minutes passed with no sound, until there was a booming laugh and the voice spoke once more, "Fyre you never fail to impress me! This is ingenious! I knew making you general would pay off!"

The demon, who's name was apparently 'Fyre,' smiled slightly and said, "Th-Thank you sir."

"You in the corner!"

A man, no older than 15, looked towards the direction of the voice quickly, "Yes sir?"

"Go fetch me the Lieutenant!"

"Yes sir."

"And while you're out go fetch me a bowl of condensed evil! The low in fat one! Not the other kind! If you do you can kiss your ass goodbye!"

"Yes sir!"

The boy ran off as fast as possible,

"Sir?" Fyre asked, "With all-do respect, what is Lieutenant Grey going to do to help?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure no one else was in the room."

"Oh. Quite genius. Not like I expect anything less from you, sir."

"Now, how to you suppose we go about this plan?"

"Sir, I have it all planned out."

The voice chuckled darkly, and you could hear the smile plastered across his face, "Perfect.."