#1

"Another day "I sighed

"Its morning ,school time, Yay ,"I said dryly with fake enthusiasm. I hate school , mostly because I barely have friends .Sure I have some friends who merely make any difference because they don't accompany me all the time actually they just greet me for the sake of it . A day at school feels like a decade , I'm not even exaggerating every time I look at the watch the needle barely moves an inch , even seconds seems like hours but no matter how much I hate school I still have to go.I dragged myself out of bed to the shower and got ready to head out for school .

I called up Bella to inform her about my departure .Bella Clive , my first friend since I shifted to this town also my best friend. Albeit she was my best friend ,it didn't make any difference at school . She had her own group of friends with whom she acquainted in the school , not like I am complaining I feel everyone has the right to get their space .But school was the place where I felt abandoned.

I met her at our usual place , we would meet up early to walk to school since school wasn't exactly alongside , it was a good 25 minutes walk but that was our way of spending time . We both adored morning sunshine ,so we would promenade to school. We reached school and took our seats though the same row three benches away.

I realized four lectures got over when I heard the bell ring.I felt sad because break means eating alone and seeing others laugh and share .It is more difficult than the usual classes .By the way I am Kiara ,15 years old, I live with my mom and dad. I am a classic introvert thus socializing is not my greatest trait. Also not liked by many people for reasons not known to me including but not limited to Bella's friends at school. Which meant I could not talk to her in the school .I was lost in my thoughts and when

*BOOM*

I ran into a guy and didn't realize I fell on the ground. More embarrassed than ever , I felt the heat on my cheeks.

Great this is all that was left, alone, sad and now people will NOTICE me. I was doing a great job keeping a low profile.

As I was busy talking in my head I heard a voice,

"Hey are you ok?" he said extending his hand.

"I am sorry I was practising and didn't see you coming by the way I am E..".

"Its ok!" I said before making an escape.

I escaped before there was a huddle and I was the news of the day. I walked in my class, took my seat and watched the day fly by as I kept overthinking about the incident.

After school when I was waiting for Bella I came spotted the same guy walking towards the hallway, so in an attempt to avoid eye contact I sneaked into the sports room. As I was waiting for him to leave I heard his voice fade away. I still took 10 minutes just to be safe.

Phewf! I went upto the door and tried to open but it wouldn't open.

Oh Great! Just when I thought this day could not get any worse. I started knocking the door in the hopes someone would come and unlock but it seemed like nobody was around .

_____________

It was getting suffocated and dark since two hours had passed. I was worried Bella would be waiting, I hope she leaves and is not still waiting. I thought I should try again so I knocked and then I heard someone unlocking the door. Finally I will be out, mom I'm gonna make it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO THERE I AM NOT A REGULAR WRITER I HOPE WHOEVER READS THIS LIKES IT .I WILL TRY TO WRITE BETTER.