"You know that you can come in, right?" you questioned him.

"I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable," he said hesitantly.

"Jim, I would never feel that way with you," you ruffled his hair to which he responded with his infamous eye smile, "though I can't say the same for the creature living here," you mumbled the last bit.

Jim playfully smacked you, "didn't I ask you to get along?"

"Don't even get me started on that," you rolled your eyes, "I will report how your plan bombed later," you checked your watch, "shit! Jim, run!"

Both of you ran all the way to the location of your lesson and reached with a couple of minutes to spare. You were in a miserable state; panting and covered in sweat, meanwhile Jim who looked just fine, 'just how much is his cardiovascular endurance?' you awed.

Your first lesson was an outdoor one--at an amphitheatre. It was like one of those ancient Roman ones with an enormous circular arena and corridors running the circumference of it.

The famous five were already gathered near the entrance when you joined them

"Morning guys," you managed to say in between breaths.

"Morning Y/n and Jim!" Jean greeted us.

"It was a close call for the both of you. Next time, arrive early" Namikazu warned.

"She would if someone stops being a cazzone" Venanzio glared at Jacques.

"What did you say?" Jacques glared back at him.

The tension between them was strong enough to put even the half asleep Augustus on alert.

"I honestly didn't expect these clothes; I thought we would be wearing robes and sandals like from the movie gladiator, not joggers and jordans" Huberto walked in completely oblivious to the situation, "oh, hey guys!"

"Sorry for disappointing you Mr Huberto but if you so desire, I can arrange for the outfit from the movie 300 BC," Chiron appeared out of nowhere again.