'Then again, I was always good at pretending to know what I am doing,'

You decided it was enough self-degradation for today and went back to your room. Jacques was already asleep; no matter how much of a jerk he was, you didn't want to disturb his sleep, considering how you yourself hated it when someone does that to you. Also, you have a code of not bothering someone when they are sleeping or eating, no matter how much you hate them. Trying your best to not make any noise intentionally, you maneuvered around the room in the dark and banged your knee in the foot of the bed.

"Holy-" your words were interrupted when Jacques mumbled some incoherent threat.

'It's amazing how even while sleeping, he berates me,' you thought, "just shut up and sleep, jerk" you whisper yelled at him after which you set the alarm for tomorrow and drifted off to sleep.

The alarm blared in your ears and you slowly regained your consciousness; hours had passed but neither the fatigue nor the sleep wore off. Jacques woke up immediately after the first ring, 'how does he do that?' when even opening your eyes was a struggle for you.

You would have fallen back asleep till the time he was done getting ready but you had enough faith in your roommate to know that he was not the one to wake you up; he would ignore your presence and you would end up reaching late to the lesson, angering Chiron, like you haven't done enough already, the image from last night popped into your head.

After a big battle with your inner demon, you got off the bed and pranced around the room to ward off the sleep. The sky outside was beginning to brighten making the stars fade out. You opened the windows to let in the fresh air; the early morning breeze gently caressed your skin, livening you up for the day.

It took a while for you to realize that your roommate was taking his sweet time to get ready and at this rate you would definitely be late. In an attempt to hurry him up, you knocked on the door to no avail.

"Jacques hurry up. Don't you remember what Chiron said about being late?"

"Then you should've woken up earlier," he replied. You could sense the malice even through the shut door.

Anger surged through you and you held back the urge to break the damn door and drag him out. But this was not the time, this jerk could be dealt with later, but finding a shower was of utmost importance at the moment.

You knocked on your neighbours' in hopes of them accepting your plea. A fully dressed Jim opened the door and a half naked Venanzio just emerged out of the shower.

You were astounded, "When did you guys even wake up to be ready by now?"

Both of them just gave you the same confused look, at least they have something in common.

"My roommate is being a bitch isn't coming out of our shower, so can I use yours?" you folded your hands pleading to them.

"Sure" Venanzio said and cleared the way for you.

"Thank you so much you guys!" After giving Jim a quick hug you almost did the same with Venanzio but you stopped yourself considering the state he was currently in, so you just patted his shoulder and went in.

It didn't take long for you to get ready, thanking the two of them one more time, you entered your room. Annoyance was all over Jacques face to see you ready, filling you with euphoria, 'take that you ass, how does it feel to see your plan fail miserably?' you thought all the while smirking at him.

He pushed past you and slammed the door, of course not as hard as you did last night.

After combing your hair, you left the room to find Jim waiting for you outside, again!