Chapter 49: Fight

Washing my hands in the warm water, I feel my cold fingers warming up. I dry my hands and try leaving the bathroom when I suddenly get knocked back by a wall.

I look up to see the one and only, Sandro. I'm a person with many fears and wouldn't call myself the bravest but some people I just don't take any crap from. Sandro is one of those people.

"Long time no see" He says, staring down at me.

"What do you want, Sandro?" I say with a scowl.

"You know, i heard about your family" He started, making my eyes widen. I feel my eyes getting teary but quickly cover it up with a frown.

"To think they all died because of you-"

"SHUT UP!" I yell with clenched fists.

"What, it's true and everyone knows it" He shrugs.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, feeling scared for the answer. 'He's just messing with you, forget him' I tried telling myself.

"Don't you get it? Those people were after you, they couldn't care less for your family" He says as I feel my breath hitch.

"But why?" My voice breaks and I can't help the tears from falling down as I talk.

"A grudge against your brothers" He says simply. "But why me, and how do you know all these things?" I ask with shock.

"You're not the only one with a hidden past. My name is Sandro Casella and my father, Federico Casella was the one who killed your family" He says with his eyes slightly darkening.

"Wh-what, that can't be" I say, falling deeper into a state of shock.

"Your brothers brutally murdered my sister. We want revenge and we will get it sooner or later" He says with his eyes completely dark.

"Maybe we'll have some fun tormenting you first, or maybe we should find Sebastian and-" He couldn't complete his sentence as my fist collided with his ugly face.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER!!" I yell with rage. People can say whatever they want to me but talk about my brother and you won't see me coming.

I can get super protective over him and I always have since I was little. Now that I've met my real brothers I can clearly see a resemblance from where my protectiveness came from.

"What the fuck!" He yells angrily while holding the side of his face. He slaps me, leaving a stinging sensation on my cheekbone.

"Why are you taking so long!?" I hear Zach's annoyed voice from the other side of the bathroom door. We both stop and look at the door before Sandro makes a run for it and quickly climbs out the window. As Zach opens the door, Sandro is already gone, leaving me with the information he left me sink in.

"What the fuck happend to your face!" Zach yells angrily. He grabs my face, making me flinch from the pain.

"Stop, it hurts" I whine as I can feel the bruise already forming.

"What happened?!" He asks again, getting more angry. As I'm about to open my mouth to explain he cuts me off again.

"You know what, save it till we get back to the others" He says as he takes my arm, dragging me out of the bathroom.

"What happened to her face?" Xavier asks, standing up and walking briskly towards me with anger.

"It doesn't hurt at al- ouch!" I squealed as his finger touched my bruised skin. He quickly yanks his hand back as pain is evident in his eyes.

"Don't lie, it obviously hurts," Xavier says with narrowed eyes.

"Tell me what happened?" he asks as he crouches down to my level.

"It was Sandro, his father killed my family!" I cry out.

"Sandro Casella?" He says as his eyes darken with anger.

"Was it that guy from before?" Enzo asks seriously. I nod, making them clench their fists.

"We had some problems with his father but I never encountered his son before" Xavier sighs. "He said something about taking revenge on all of you by hurting me?" I say with fear. Enzo crouches beside Xavier as he pulls me towards his chest, hugging me.

"We won't let him hurt you" He says, tightening his arms around me.

"He also said something about hurting Sebastian so we got to find him fast!" I explain with worry.

"Let's go then" Zach says, trying to control his anger.

"Where is he?" I ask, getting in the car. "One of my men informed me that he's staying with his cousin," Xavier beggins saying.

"We should get him out of there if Sandro is after him" He explains, starting the car and driving off. "Wait, which cousin? Because I grew up with 13" I ask with a raised brow.

"I think his name was Leopold" He says while his eyes are glued to the road. Well Leopold was one of my closest cousins so that makes sense, he was basically like a little brother to me as he was one year younger.

We arrive at the house that I feel like I haven't seen in forever. 'It looks smaller than it used to, wonder why?' I feel my heart beating hard against my chest as I can't believe I'm finally going to see my twin again.

"You know, I don't think it's necessary for all of you to come in" I say while looking away. 'To meet my old family with my new family seems weird and i don't know how it'll go'.

"We're coming" Xavier simply says while walking towards the door.

"Yeah and they better not piss me off" Zach says while following Xavier.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure they behave" Enzo rescues me while ruffling my hair. I take a deep breath before knocking on the door, while the others stand behind me. I knock on the door, waiting for what feels like forever until I hear footsteps inside the house.

My heart is pounding like a drum and I feel my body refusing to even blink as I stare at the white door. Someone finally opens the door, revealing my cousin Leopold. He gasps when he sees me with his eyes widened. 

"It can't be" He says while staring at me like he's dreaming. He comes up to hug me tightly as I feel a tear run down his face, hitting my shoulder. "I'm so happy to see you, i came back because i heard what happened to my parents" I say looking down at my feet with sorrow in my eyes. 

"I'm so happy you're here but what's with the scary guys behind you, should i call the police or somthing because they look like they're about to murder me" he says while wispering the last part about my brothers. I look behind me to see my brothers staring daggers at my cousin.

I give them an angry look making at least Enzo slightly soften his expression. Xavier looks unfazed by my angry look, Zach gets slapped in the back of the head by Enzo who whispers something like 'behave' in his ear.

"They're my older brothers, half of them at least" I say as Leopold looks surprised by the sudden information. Before Leopold has the chance to answer, I hear a familiar voice behind him making my eyes immediately water. 

A/N: I have so much to do and thought of updating right now just incase i can't do it later this week. Thanks for reading and hope you have a good day!