Chapter 24: You're Not finishing Your First Day!

As I step out of the classroom I'm met with the still concerned faces of the twins and Noah.

"I said i'm fine guys you don't need to worry about me" I said with a more convincing voice this time and even a small smile playing on my lips.

"Pack your things, we're taking you home" Julian says, making me sigh.

"Listen, this is my first day and I just have two more lessons to go. You can drive me home after that alright?"

"Don't make me repeat myself," he said, slightly raising his voice, making me flinch. Noah hit his side with his elbow and gave me an apology look which I nod in return.

To be honest I would rather be in my room right now but going home early would mean i had to explain myself to the rest of them which i didn't want to do.

"Don't worry about the rest of the day, you won't get in trouble" Noah said, stepping forward. "Fine then but just please forget about the panic attack incident. It wasn't a big deal" I said, making my way to my locker and packing my things.

Hunter seemed like he was about to say something after hearing my words but was stopped by Julian which earned him an angry look.

I was guided to a shiny dark blue Audi I assume is Julians. Julian sits in front to drive as Noah sits beside him with Me and Hunter in the back seat.

"What's this? I thought you were the type of person that always likes sitting in front?" I ask jokingly as Hunter sits at the back with me. As I see Hunter totally ignoring to even look at me I feel guilt come over me and questions arise.

'Is he angry with me?' 'Why is he acting like this?' 'Did I do something wrong'. I raise my head to look at him and see him on his phone but clearly not doing anything on it.

He's just holding it, not moving his fingers at all. I feel hurt, like I've troubled everyone.

"This is why I don't want to make a big deal out of it" I voice my thoughts by accident which caughts me off guard. 'It's ok i practically whispered it under my breath so he probably didn't hear' i try convincing myself.

I quickly realized that he actually did hear me as his head turned my way and his eyes almost made me tear up. It was concern, guilt and sorrow in his eyes.

------------------------------------------

"Mom, why are you screaming at me?" I ask my mom who is having a mental breakdown. "I'm sad and angry that's why!" She screams.

"But it wasn't me who made you that way mom so why are you putting your emotions on me?" I ask with sadness in my voice. 'I hate it, I hate when people do that.

They take their own emotions and spill it on other people to feel better. I will never do this because if i do i will hate myself more than i already do'

------------------------------------------

'But I did, I did it because here I'm sitting in a car with three of my brothers who I've deeply hurt because I couldn't hide that damn panic attack' I scolded myself while squeezing my hands together in a ball of rage. 'I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!' I scream to myself.

I snap out of my train of thought as I feel a hand being put on my fists making my hands release the tight hold. It's Hunter's warm hand.

It's so big compared to mine that he could hold both my fists at once. I smile slightly at the thought as I then realize we have reached home. I pull my hands away and step out of the car not wanting to see anyone anymore.

I'm angry at myself for making them comfort me. 'I'm so pathetic' I think as I run into the house hoping I won't see anyone on the way toward my room. No one seems to be at home except the staff that works there.

"Oh welcome home dea-" Is all I hear as a run past miss. Lopez towards my room. 'I'll apologise for to miss. Lopez later but right now i just want to be left alone to deal with my feelings' I think as i'm about to open the door to my room.

I close the door and run straight into bed while planting my face in the soft pillow. 'Finally alone' I think with relife until.... someone knocks on my door.

"You gotta be kidding" I whine in silence.