Chapter 37: Should Have Listened

"Hey hey it's ok, you're ok" Zach says as he crouches down to me. I'm currently sitting on the floor trying to calm my nerves. I feel my body shaking as the fear won't go away.

"Zach... I-i'm.. s-scared" I say with tears still flowing down my cheeks. Both Zach and Isaac stare into my teary eyes as they look extremely concerned. Zach then pulls me into his chest hugging me protectively.

He feels my body shaking out of fear and starts whispering soothing things to make me feel safe.

"Don't be afraid you're safe" "I won't let anybody hurt you" He kept whispering as his hand was stroking my back slowly. I'm then pulled into someone else and I freeze as I notice it's Isaac.

"I'm so fucking sorry Aria, i should have come earlier" "I promise i won't ever let somone touch you again" He say making me relax.

"Dude, give me my sister back" Zach says annoyed at Isaac.

"Shut up, you held her enough," Isaac says back. I chuckle lightly at the conversation making me forget the scene playing in my head.

They both look at me with a small smile that instantly goes away as they see the bruise on my cheek. Zach whispers something to Isaac which he nodded in return making Isaac smirk evilly.

I can't hear what they say but from the looks of it they were talking about the unknown guy, maby what they would do with him after this?

"Aria you need to tell me, did he do anything else besides hitting you?" Zach asks with a serious look in his eyes. My lip starts to shiver and my eyes begins to water as i think about the kiss. The booth notices and Isaac sits next to me stroking my back.

"H-he ki... k-kissed m-me" I say as a tear ran down my face. It felt disgusting, i didn't like it at al. His mouth smelled like alcohol and it felt wrong.

Zach and Isaac's eyes tuned as angry as they were before and they looked ready to kill someone. I could clearly see how much they were trying to control their anger.

"I-i'm sorry" I quietly say looking down. "No no don't apologize it's not your fault, none of it is" Zach quickly protests.

"Yeah it is! you all warned me about attending the party but i didn't listen" I explain as they both look at me with hurt.

"Listen Aria, I don't know what your brothers told you but no one will blame you. The guy's at fault and trust me he will pay for it dearly" Isaac says. The time is 1 AM and I feel exhausted. I suddenly feel my body getting lifted up from the floor.

"It's late, you should get some sleep" Zach says as he holds me. He must have seen my confused face as he looked amused.

"Don't look so confused, you just looked so tired i didn't want you to fall on your way back to your room" He explains looking away.

"Well if that's the only reason then just give her to me and i'll carry her" Isaac says coming to take me away. Zach just gives him a death glare which makes Isaac stop in his tracks.

"I'm carrying her" Zach says with a stern voice staring into Isaacs eyes. "Whatever" Isaac says rolling his eyes.

"You can carry the other guy that's still uncouses on the floor. Just take him to...you know where" Zach explains as Isaac walks towards the guy dragging him away.

As Zach makes his way towards the stairs, tons of people keep staring at us. The girls looked pissed af but Zach just gave them all a look that made everybody instantly look away.

"Hey what happened, is she ok?" Julian appeared out of nowhere looking at me.

"Just tell me who and I'll kill him for you" Hunter says, seeing my bruised cheek. "I'm fine guys don't worry" I say. None of them look convinced though.

As Hunter was about to say something he gets cut off by Zack.

"Stop talking and get out of the way, she needs to rest" Zach says, being fed up with their questions. They both step aside knowing they can't argue with their tyrefing big brother. Zach makes his way towards my room and gently lays me on my bed.

"Can you lock the door so that nobody accidentally enters while I'm sleeping?" I ask with half open eyes.

"Don't worry nobody will enter your room, i won't let them" Zach says as he pulls up my covers.

"Goodnight Zach" I say as I feel my eyes shutting.

"Good night" He says as he gives me a kiss on my forehead before exiting my room.

------------------------------------------

8 AM

I wake up by a sudden movement on my bed. As I open my eyes I see Julian and Hunter on either side of my bed as I lay in the middle.

I smile at my peaceful looking brothers as they sleep. They both seem to wake up as soon as I do and Hunter puts his arm around me pulling me towards him like I'm a stuffed animal or something.

"Hunter let me go, I want to get out of bed" I say with a smile.

"Not happening" He says with closed eyes trying to fall back to sleep. I take my pillow and shove it in his face, making him let me go. I roll over Julians body as he groans.

I'm simply too tired to step over him, so roling is the best option. I go to my closet to change my clothes and then to the bathroom for my skincare routine.

Both Julian and Hunter are still sleeping on the bed as I exit my room for some breakfast. 

A/N: Hey, sorry if i haven't been uploading every day. I'm gonna go on vacation tomorrow and won't be home for 2 weeks. Hopefully i'll upload another chapter before i leave tho.