Chapter 34: Prank

Next morning:

Finally being the weekend i get to sleep in as it feels like ages ago that i did so. Well I was wrong, no sleeping in when living with the crazy Alvarez brothers.

As I was trying to peacefully sleep, I woke up, hearing my door slowly opening and footsteps approaching my bed. The footsteps are barely making a sound like the person is trying to sneak in without waking me.

'What is going on here?' I wonder with closed eyes. Suddenly I feel my body getting lifted up to someone's shoulder.

"W-what are you doing?!" I yell confused as I identify the person lifting me up to be Hunter. I only hear his evil laugh as he runs out of my room down the stairs and out of the mansion.

"LET ME GO!!" I scream as I keep hitting his back. He doesn't even seem fazed by it and stops right beside our pool. Realization hits me as I try holding on to his shirt.

"Whatever you think of doing, please don't" I plead. It's no use though as he throws me right into the ice cold pool. Just to remind you it's still january so the weather is pretty cold. As I hit the ice cold water I feel my body getting shocked by the coldness and making my skin go numb.

Before swimming up to the surface an idea suddenly hits me. 'What if I pretend to not know how to swim?' I wonder as my mind craves revenge.

------------------------------------------

Hunter's pov

After throwing Aria in the water I laughed at the thought of how cold the water must be. Staring into the water I notice she isn't coming up.

Fear immediately gripped me as the thought of accidentally hurting my own little sister came crashing down.

'Why isn't she coming up?' 'Does she even know how to swim?' I think as I jump in the water with panic.

------------------------------------------

Ariana's Pov

As I notice Hunter jumping in the water I smirk knowing I just got him back for throwing me in. I feel his arms grab on to my waist as he pulls me out of the water.

"Hey are you ok? I'm so sorry baby, I'm such an idiot. Please say somethi-" He stops as he sees me smirking at him.

"got you back, that's what you get for throwing me in like that" I say proud of myself. My happiness immediately goes away as I see the rage and anger in his eyes. He let's me go as he realizes I was lying and quickly gets up from the water.

"Hey don't act so mad i was just joking. Besides, you were the one who started it" I say trying to roll out the pool.

"Joke? you think that's a joke?!" He yells turning around and towering over me.

"So you're allowed to just do whatever you want while I just take it?" I yell back white anger.

"I was throwing you in the water while you were pretending to drown, that's a huge difference" He explains angrily. He still scares me like the rest of my brothers do but I can't let it show nor control me.

"It's not a big difference though" I argue. "Hey hey what's going on here and why are you guys so wet?" Enzo interrupts. After Hunter explained the situation without letting me speak Enzo took Huntere's side on the argument.

"Aria listen, your 'joke' as you call it made Hunter believe you were dying which isn't the same thing as just throwing some in the pool" He explained as he was crouching in front of me.

"So just say you're sorry and give your brother a hug" Enzo says, making both me and Hunter look away with a huff.

"Aria" Enzo warnes.

"Fine" I whine as I turn to look at Hunter.

"I'm sorry for joking about drowning"

" Now give him a hug" Enzo continues, making me sigh loudly. I take a step closer to Hunter as he just glares down at me with an emotionless face. I then hug his waist with annoyance as Enzo stands glaring at Hunter to return the hug.

After some minutes he finally gives in and hugs me back. He breaks the hug as he pushes me in the pool again. I hear him burst out laughing as I fall in the pool.

"Man you guys are such children" Enzo says facepalming. As I again roll out the pool I try tackling Hunter to throw him in but gives up after noticing he's unmovable.

"Let's just go in, I'm starving" Hunter says putting his hand behind his head.

"Aria don't just stand there you'll catch a cold" Enzo says as he drags me inside. 

A/N: So I've noticed I have finally started getting comments on some chapters! It's so exciting, and also both interesting and funny to read about your thoughts. Thank you!