New Years

It has been a week since Rachel told Noah that they were expecting and he has been over the moon. Excited that he is going to be a dad with the woman of his dreams. He walked into the kitchen to find Rachel drinking coffee.

N: Are you sure you should be drinking coffee?

R: *looking up* Yes. The books say I can have only one cup a day. So, this is my only cup.

Santana overheard what Rachel had just heard and so did Kurt.

S: Oh crap. We will be with a cranky pregnant Rachel.

K: How will you function, diva?

R: Ha ha ha. Very funny guys. I can manage.

N: Yes, you will baby.

Noah walks over to Rachel and puts his hands on her stomach. Kisses her and than crutches down to kiss her belly. Making her giggle.

N: That is our little one in there. I can't wait to hold him or her. I love you.

R: I love you, too. I can't wait to find out the gender.

S: Not so fast. We need to tell everyone else at the reunion.

R: Your right. When is it again?

K: 1 week after the New Year.

R: Alright. Hey, Noah?

N: Yes, baby. *smiling down*

R: Can you help me out with something upstairs in the bedroom? *seductively saying*

N: *clears throat* Oh yes. I can help you out.

Rachel grabs Noah's hand and takes him into the bedroom. Kurt and Santana laugh. Because they know what they will be doing.

NEW YEARS EVE

Since it is New Years Eve Rachel was getting the place ready for their party. Noah sees her cleaning up in a pair of her sweats and his football jersey. He is looking at Rachel and is happy. Rachel turned around.

R: What is that look?

N: Nothing. Just looking at the most beautiful woman in the world. Who is going to amazing mother to our kid.

R: Awww, honey. I love it when you speak with such sweet words. And you are going to be an amazing father.

N: *gives Rachel a kiss* Do you need any help?

R: Yes can you hand me those wine glasses and plates for me, please.

N: Sure thing. *grabs the plates and glasses* Can you drink wine?

R: No, but I can have sparkling non alcoholic juice.

N: Alright.

Rachel walks over to Noah and places her hands on her belly. Looking at him and smiling the biggest smile ever.

R: I can't wait our meet our child. When they arrive.

N: Me, too. How long til we kiss for the New Years.

R: In about. 6 more hours.

N: Alright.

The countdown finally came. On the TV they said Happy New Years. With that being said Rachel looped her hands around his neck and kissed him.

N: Happy New Years baby. *kisses her with passion*

R: Mmmm I love having you hold me and kissing me.

N: Let's move this party somewhere else.

Rachel blushed and followed him to their room. They make love.

N: I can't for us to go to the OB. To see a picture of our child.

R: It is in 2 weeks.

Noah nods his head. They watch a movie together. They both fall sleep and with can't wait to go the ob and find out about their bundle of joy.