4 More Days

It was 4 days till the wedding and Rachel was up early to make Noah breakfast. She only had on one of his football jersey and short shorts that it made it look like she only had on just the shirt.

Noah woke up to the smell of coffee. He noticed that Rachel was not in bed. So, he went downstairs and was staring at phenomenal woman that was making breakfast for them.

N: Wow. Are you making breakfast?

R: Yes, I am. *goes to the coffee maker* Here is your coffee. I already had my cup.

N: *walks over* Thank you, baby.

Noah gives her a kiss on the lips before sitting down to drink his coffee. As he is having his coffee he looking at how much energy Rachel has.

N: Alright. How many cups have you had?

R: Oh not that much. Just 3 cups. I am working number 4 right now. *giggles*

N: Come here, my little caffeine junky. *teasing*

Rachel goes over sits on his lap and kisses him. They break away and look into each other eyes with so much love for each other.

R: So, what time are you leaving for Kurt's place?

N: I will leave around 1. That gives us time to be with each other and watch a movie.

R: Alright the girls will be coming around that time as well. I am going to miss you.

N: I know. So am I. But I can't wait to see you as you walk to me.

Noah smiles at her and leans in again to give Rachel a kiss. Rachel puts her hand on his cheek as they are kissing while the other is setting on his neck.

N: Mmmm. I am going to miss our morning kisses.

R: Me, too. Alright time to eat.

N: OK. Wow everything smells so good.

Rachel gets up and makes him a plate and puts it front of him. She makes herself one and they both enjoy breakfast.

4 HOURS LATER

It was now time for Noah to leave for Kurt's. They are giving each other good bye kisses. Even though they will see each other later, but still they get their kisses in. There was a knock at the door.

R: *opens the door* Hey ladies.

They all say hi and they all go into their house.

N: Alright, baby. Now that the girls are here and Kurt. I better get going.

R: Alright. I love you so much, my Noah.

N: And I love you my princess.

They give each other one more kiss. After Noah leaves. All the girls start to talk about wedding and how they going to do their hair and makeup. Kurt chimes in and says.

K: First diva. Go get your dress on so we can figure out your hair and makeup.

R: Alright, Let's do it.

Rachel puts on the dress and as she comes down. All the girls start to cry. They are speechless and they start to work on hair and makeup. After that they all start to enjoy the next days together till the wedding.