Planning

It has been two weeks since Rachel and Noah got engaged. Everyone is happy for the couple. Including the school. Kurt had asked them if he could be the planner. They both agreed.

Rachel was taking a shower before getting ready for school. She had woken up before Noah this time. When he woke he went down to get the coffee started for them. When he went upstairs he just stood in the bathroom doorway looking at beautiful fiancé.

N: You know I can join you. If you would like?

R: Oh, really. *giggling*

N: *walks over* I'll take that as a yes.

Noah gets in the shower with Rachel. Once he is in he caresses her face and gives her sweet pecks on her lips and neck. While he is holding her in his arms.

R: You are a big tease. You do know that, right?

N: *looks at her* Yes. That is why you love me.

R: That and everything about you.

N: And I love everything about you, too. Now finish up so we can meet Kurt when we to school.

R: Alright. I will see you downstairs after I get dressed.

Rachel gives Noah a sweet kiss on the lips. He jumps out of the shower and goes to the kitchen. He goes upstairs with two coffees in hand.

N: Here you go beautiful.

R: Thank you, honey. *takes the coffee*

N: So, have you decided on when we should get married?

R: No. I want us both to decide together.

N: OK. *smiling*

Rachel grabs her bag for school and she goes to the kitchen with Noah. He has breakfast ready for them to eat. This is how they do their mornings.

R: Don't forget your mom is coming over for dinner tonight.

N: I haven't. You got dinner ready right.

R: Yes, but I will leave school early so I can get everything set up. Santana is going to bring me home.

N: Good. I will let your teachers know. How did I get so lucky. To have found a woman as beautiful and sweet as you.

R: Oh, I am the one that is lucky. The former womanizer is mine for the keeping. And I owe it all to Mr. Shue.

N: Yeah. The assignment that started this all.

R: Yes sir. I remember.

N: *smiling* Alright finish up. So, we don't want to be late for school.

They finish up eating. Rachek does the dishes before they headed out the door. They arrive at school and as they are walking to Rachel's locker Kurt is waiting for them.

K: What took you guys so long?

R: Kurt we are not late for school.

K: Sorry I am just so excited to plan your guys wedding.

N: I can tell.

K: Let's meet in the choir room at lunch so can start, alright?

R: That sounds like a good plan.

They go their separate ways. With Noah having his arm around Rachel's waist. After he drops her off at her class he heads to his.

-SKIP TO LUNCH-

Rachel and Noah meet with Kurt. They can tell he is thrilled to plan the wedding. Because we'll it's Kurt.

K: Alright first detail when do you guys want this to be.

R: How about after we graduate?

N: That sounds like a great idea. As long as I get to call you my wife.

K: Awww. The sounds like the perfect date. Now the color scheme. Any suggestions?

N: I was thinking our favorite colors. Gold and white. What do you think, babe?

R: I love them. It sounds wonderful.

K: First dance?

R: Now that is a hard one. I mean there are so many great songs. It's hard to choose.

N: Oh most definitely. Once we decide on what the song will be. We let you know. Ok Kurt?

K: That sounds like a plan. Now next item is *the bell rings for class* Darn, let's continue this tomorrow. Same time and place?

Rachel and Noah agree and they all head to class. As the day continued on Rachel meets up with Santana at her locker. So, she can go home to get ready for the dinner tonight.

R: Noah, relax the dinner will be great. Besides your mom loves me and so does your sister.

N: Your right. They do love you. Who wouldn't love such an amazing woman.

R: I love you, my Noah.

N: I love you, too princess.

R: Alright Santana. You ready to go?

S: Yes, I am let's head on out.

R: See you at home honey.

Rachel kisses Noah and she and Santana leaves to their house. So, they can get dinner ready.