First Night Home

Rachel, Noah, and her dads were sitting around the dining room table eating dinner. They talking about different things.

H: Noah, I want to thank you for being by our little girl side. While we weren't here.

N: Your welcome, Mr. Berry. I am unbelievably happy that she is back.

Once Noah said those words Rachel smiled and blushed at the same time. Because she was thinking the same thing.

L: We are very much. Oh, sweetie we are looking into getting the car fixed. So, when you are ready to go to school you have your car.

R: Thank you daddy. Do I want to know how bad the damage is?

N: No, baby. You don't trust me.

R: Alright. So, Noah you want to watch a movie after we eat dinner.

N: Absolutely. You choose the movie and I will get the popcorn.

R: Perfect. Oh dad where will I be sleeping at? I mean I am still having a little trouble with my leg.

H: You will sleep down here. Until your leg is better. Oh, Noah you will stay down here as well.

N: Alright that sounds like a good idea.

They all go back to eating the dinner and talk. After dinner Rachel cleans up with Noah's help. Rachel goes into the room where her dads set her stuff in there for her. Puts on pajamas and picks a movie to watch with Noah.

After Noah makes the popcorn he goes in the room.

N: Hey baby. I got the popcorn. Do you need help getting into bed.

R: Yes please.

Noah sets the popcorn down and helps Rachel get into bed. He goes over to his side of the bed and gets in. Once he settled he grabs the popcorn and sets it between them and he has his arm around Rachel. Just holding her watching movie.

N: You know, my princess. I can get used to this. Holding you in my arms and kissing you.

R: Oh really. So, do I. More than you know.

They both lean in and kiss each other with so much passion.

R: Noah?

N: Yes

R: Let's go to bed I an getting tired.

Noah turns off the movie and turns off the light. Kisses Rachel goodnight and they both fall asleep in each other arms.