Author's Notes

FOREWORD

Dear Readers,

This is the first story I have ever published and therefore, it's my 'baby', but aren't all of my stories kind of 'my babies?' This story, 'Falling for You', started out as a school script-writing practice assignment in the fall of my junior year of high school, and due to a lack of typical, every day, productivity during quarantine, the writing process for a formal version of it, took off.

It's far from perfect, and that probably starts/goes back to the most generic name for a cute nostalgic cliché romance story ever, but somewhere along the way, I actually became quite fond of it; the name, the characters, the plot/events, the setting, everything.

I sincerely hope that you enjoy this story as much as I thoroughly enjoyed: creating and developing the characters and plot, and overall, writing it!

- Maylyn G.

Foreword Layout Credits:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreword

https://self-publishingschool.com/foreword/

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

I'd like to first and foremost, thank God, for the ability to write, and helping me with ideas for this story, and for giving me the patience and endurance to finish writing it.

I'd like to thank my parents for supporting me and encouraging me during the process of while I was writing this book. I appreciate you guys so much! Also, thank you for helping me with the purchase of my laptop, which I used to write the majority of this book.

Thank you to my cousin who helped me in the editing process. I very much appreciate the time that you took to help me make this book as polished and as detailed as it possibly could be!

Thank you to my Editor, Wattpad Username: Zhperson, who took the time to help me with this book! You encouraged me, helped spot any grammatical, plot, clarity errors, provided a second pair of eyes, and overall, helped me to improve the book!

Thank you to all of you who are reading this right now, who spend some of your very valuable time reading my stories, and commenting and reviewing! I really, truly appreciate your support so much, and it really helps me to stay inspired to keep writing more!

Layout Credits: https://scribemedia.com/write-book-acknowledgments/

DISCLAIMER

This story will include mention of partying, drinking, and drugs, etc.

And all of the events that supposedly take place are dramatized for effect. I do NOT promote or support any type of assault, abuse, and/or sneaking into bars underage!